I Want You

Hello to all from me! (lol, it's been a long time since I greeted you) It's great to know that you all are liking this story. I just wanted to warn the readers that this story will have mature contents, violence and abusive language. So if you are underage, stay away (although I know no one is going to listen to me but I am putting this here for the sake 
of my morality so that I can rest assure since I did my part by warning you all(I know I am a mean bitch, haha *laughs wickedly *don't take me seriously at all, I love to rant.)

Enjoy💋

***

"tzuyu, don't be angry. I was impatient and said the wrong thing, not really thinking that way." jungkook explained, holding tzuyu's hand, "It is precisely because I love you so much that I don't want to hurt you. That kind of thing is not a question of pregnancy, it will hurt."

Tzuyu is still crying, she is always so fragile, and he will always make her cry if he is not careful.

Jungkook became confused when he saw her crying, and he was running out of patience. He didn't know how to coax her, his brows frowned tightly, and he became a little irritable.

At this time, his phone vibrated again, jungkook remembered the command of the grandpa jeon, and looked at the time, more than ten minutes had passed, and if he stays here more it would be too late, but tzuyu was crying like this now, how should he go.

After crying for a long time, tzuyu stopped, sitting on the bed with her back facing jungkook and sulking.

Jungkook walked around in front of tzuyu, holding her face, and patiently said: "tzuyu, you are still young, you don't understand the inferior nature of men. The reason why I don’t touch you now is really because I love you and I really don't want to hurt you."

Tzuyu sobbed aggrievedly, and gestured: "Then why do you say that it was wrong for us to do that?"

"I was wrong. Didn't I already apologize to you? Why don't you punish me and hit me."

Jungkook took her hand and hit his face, tzuyu quickly withdrew her hand and gestured, "Well, I forgive you this time. You are not allowed to say that in the future!"

"Well, well, I will never make this kind of low-level mistake again." jungkook smiled and said cautiously, "tzuyu, grandpa called me, I have to go back."

Hearing these words, tuzyu's face suddenly changed, tears oozing out again, and she stared at him with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my god, why do you have so many tears?" jungkook held his forehead nervously, "I want to stay with you too, but grandpa knows you are here, if I don't go back, he will come to the door. He will embarrass you again..."
Tzuyu turned around, not wanting to listen to his explanation.

"tzuyu!" jungkook squeezed her shoulder, she stubbornly ignored him, he didn't have the patience to coax her anymore, and said helplessly, "I really have to go. I will go back to the United States with Grandpa tomorrow. Let jeongyeon take you to another place to live, and I will be back in about a week. Then we can be together every day."

Hearing the words "to be together every day", tuzyu's heart softened. She looked back at him and gestured: "Really?"

"Of course it is true." jungkook said categorically, "As long as I'm married, grandpa won't stare at me anymore. I can come back to accompany you every night."

Tzuyu was overjoyed and threw herself into his arms. She looked forward to it day by day and night by night, looking forward to this day, as long as she could be with him every day, she could do anything.