I Won't Deceive You

C'mon guys be loud in the comments or else I will fall asleep 🤧 (I am such a bitch to threaten you guys for comments🙂)

***

"God, it's terrible..." jisoo shook her head in a panic, "I can't believe that in these few months, Lisa has been tortured so much, caught between two men. It's more pitiful than jail. Bambam, go and rescue her quickly..."

"Oh..." bambam sighed deeply, "I want to go too, but my father won't let me. He sent someone to stare at me, I can't even get out of the house."

"Why?" jisoo asked subconsciously, and then said again, "I can understand that jungkook and taehyung are both hard to deal with. It would be very dangerous for you to save lisa."

"It's not because of this..." bambam frowned, "I think my dad should have other reasons. Alas, let's not talk about this, now I have to think of a way..."

"Poor Lisa." jisoo's eyes turned red. "I used to think that the person Lisa liked was taehyung. She married jungkook purely for her child, but now I know that taehyung is also a dangerous person. She absolutely can't trust him, now who does lisa have to rely on..."

"She still has me." bambam said without hesitation, "I will definitely save her."

Jisoo's heart trembled and looked at him complicatedly. Yes, bambam also likes Lisa, and he can do everything for her, and he is not as paranoid as jungkook and taehyung, he is a perfect good man, Lisa, staying with him will not hurt her. She will be happy.

Although jisoo also liked bambam in her heart, she knew that feelings could not be forced, and she really hoped that Lisa would be happy.

Jisoo took a breath and said with a smile: "Yes, and you, bambam, you are the most suitable person for Lisa. You must not give up, you must save Lisa."

"Don't worry." bambam patted jisoo on her shoulder, "Jisoo, you just woke up, your body is still very weak, take a good rest, I have to find a way to save Lisa."

"Well, you go. I am waiting for your good news." Jisoo smiled and nodded.

...

Bambam left in a hurry. Jisoo looked at his back, feeling a little disappointed, but she was more gratified. Lisa suffered so much. Fortunately, there is a man who is willing to guard her without abandoning her!

~*~

Taehyung didn't get up until after eleven o'clock in his sleep. He asked his maid, "Where is Lisa?"

"Miss lisa is in the garden," said the maid.

"Bring me a cup of coffee." saying so, taehyung walked downstairs to the garden.

...

Sitting on the rocking chair in the garden, Lisa quietly felt the warmth of the sun soaking in her skin. On the surface, she was calm and peaceful, but her heart was messed up. She didn't know how to escape here and end this dark life.

"Lisa!" taehyung came over, hugged her from behind, and kissed her hair tenderly.

Lisa avoided him with hatred in her eyes, but soon suppressed this feeling, turned her head and smiled at him: "Why did you sleep until so late today? Don't you have to go to work?"

"Oh, I dealt with official duties in the room last night, and slept late." taehyung blurted out a lie.

"Take a rest early in the evening, don't be too tired." Lisa said with concern, but she was thinking in her heart: "handle official duties? Were you handling official duties on rosé?"