chapter twenty-two

Beginne am Anfang

"Come on Luca it's too early for this." I say and lay back down. Lee lays back down beside me and I snuggle into him.

I pull the covers up to my neck and close my eyes.

I feel a heavy body drop on top of me. "Guys wake up." Marco said and jumped.

"Now you know you way to damn big to be doing that. Now get off of me before I cut off your fingers." I say.

"Meanie." He mumbled and got off of me.

The blanket was pull off of us, a scream following after. "Put some clothes on guys, this isn't the strip club." Marco said.

I sit up, giving up on my sleep. The boys were turned around while Kai, Aurora, and Andrea stared at us.

"Bestie no offense but your titties are cooking breakfast in the kitchen instead of being in your bra." Kai said.

I look down to see both of my boobs out. "Oh," I say and quickly fix my bra.

I get up from the bed and stretch.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"9:30 in the morning." Luca answered.

I hum in response and sit back down on the bed. Lee came next to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"We can hear the kissing you know!" Marco said.

"Sorry." I mumble and stand up again.

I walk out the room and go to the front closet and get out Lee's and I's clothes. They were dry along with our shoes.

I slipped into my dress and put on my heels. Lee put on his clothes and I put my scarf I had on.

"Ready?" Kai asked.

We both nod our heads.

"Great now we gotta walk back." Luca groaned.

We trailed by to the suv they all drove in

We trailed by to the suv they all drove in. Lee carried me halfway because my heel broke when we had to jump down off a rock.

At least I have another pair of these.

We got into the suv and rode home.

"Hey kid any injuries?" Dad asked.

"I have a nasty bruise on my leg, but other than that i'm fine." I say and sat down in front of his desk.

He put his pin down and looked at me."How was the date? What did you guys do?" He asked.

"Date? What date?" I look back to see Ace, Enzo, and Gio entering the office.

"I can tell you liked it just by the smile that just came on your face." He said with a small smile.

"It was amazing. He took me to one of the museums downtown and he rented it out so we were just by ourselves. I had never been to a museum, but it was the best experience ever. Then we drove to like a mountain that over looked the city and we had like a little picnic. He had all of my favorites and even cooked me my favorite meal. We talked a lot too. It was really nice, then he asked me to be his girlfriend." I say.