"I don't know if I can give this country anymore children Trevor." I said and he frowned.

"We did a medica-." I put my finger on his lips now.

"Let me finish." I said and a small smile appeared on his lips as he gave my finger a kiss and I rolled my eyes at that. "I don't think I can give this country anymore children because I don't know if I can stand by and let you torture and take hundreds of girls from their family anymore. I don't know If I can be whom the three of you want me to be, because I can't. I hate the day you took me from my family. I hate the day I met you and your brothers. I hate that I fell in love with you because every single viber of my body is telling me that this isn't' ok. That our relationship isn't healthy, and isn't morally or ethically right." I said shaking my head. "I hate the day that I had to choose between what was right and between my heart. I hate that I had to lie to the whole world about what happened to me, so that I could save you three. I hate that you put me in that position in the first place. I can't live with that guilt Trevor. Every single second that I'm with one of you, and follow my heart, I break my mind, it breaks me. And you're my everything, which means that when I'm with you, my mind is in overdrive over how fucking wrong this is Trevor. This is wrong." I said and tears streamed down his face. It was quiet for a while as Trevor was trying to process all of what I had said.

"I'm so sorry that we took you from your family. I'm sorry that because of my countries customs your life has been fucked up. I'm sorry you feel like your soul is broken and damaged to a point of no return. I'm sorry I hurt you and that you're in pain. I'm sure that my brothers understood this right away."

"They don't know. I don't trust them enough to tell them this." I whispered softly.

"But you do trust the King of Security, whom should've locked you up the moment he found you leaning against a statue of a previous king?" He said calmly but with a bit of amusement.

"I don't trust the King of Security, but I do trust my person." I said calmly looking at him as I stared back at the statue of King Robert. "Why can't I lean against Robert?" I said as I then leaned against him a bit, my head against his armpit.

"I have no idea, ask Hugo. It's in the stupid rule books and it's a law. I don't mind, any idiot that does it, I get to torture so I don't object." He whispered and I giggled at that a bit as he smiled against my head, pressing a kiss on top of it. "And for the childrensnatching part. I have A feeling that what I'm about to say isn't going to help at all but at the same time it might." He said and I shook my head amused. "We only take orphans now." He said and I put my head back to look at him and he was staring ahead with the most amusing look ever.

"So, you take the children of the parents you killed in the war and put them in cages for eight or more years?" I said in total and utter shock and he looked at me.

"When you put it like that, it does sound rather barbaric indeed." He said casually and I shook my head. "it's part of the process, it's fucked up, but yeah." He said and I sighed. "I'm sorry." He said and I put my head against his chest again. "I do want you to listen to what I'm going to say right now and never forget it." He said as he put his arm over my shoulders now and I grabbed his hand and held onto it tightly.

"Ok?" I said carefully.

"You will never disappoint me, you will never ever ever be hated by me. I will never betray you ever again. The rest of my life will be in service of you and your needs." He said and I turned my head to look at him and he stared at me now with tears in his eyes and I turned my head sideways to look at him better. "and if that means that you can't be with me anymore because it hurts you, then I will accept that-." But I didn't let him finish as I leaned forward, my hand on his cheek and I pressed my lips onto his. The lips I had been longing for, for years, the touch, the feeling of forgetting where I was and what was wrong with me. He let me kiss him for a second before kissing me back, his arm going over my shoulder and his hand in my hair as we slowly and sensually made out. I, like always with him, forgot about my troubles, about my pain, about my trauma. The only thing I could concentrate on were his lips and how amazing it felt. I put my legs forward over his and he put the arm that was around my shoulders by my waist, the other hand that was in my hair staying. I put my one hand on his arm and the other on his cheek as we continued to kiss. After a while I let go of his lips and I gave him two more pecks before I put my forehead against his and I could feel him smiling.