"Am I seeing things?" Marco mumbled.

"Did your brother just . . . smile?" Kai asked. We both tilted our heads to the side as we watched their encounter.

"She has to be drugging him." Dante said.

"Yeah because there is no way he would just openly smile, maybe Gio, but not Ace." Lee said.

"Yeah it's even creeping me out a little. I've never seen him smile this much," Mara said.

"This is my girlfriend, Kayla." Ace said.

"So you can pull someone." Dante said.

"Fuck off." Ace grumbled.

I stuck out my hand, "I'm Sage. It's really nice to meet you." I say.

She shook my hand and smiled, "Likewise."

The rest introduced theirselves. "I'm sure you guys know who she is." Gio said.

"Camilla LaRue, a hacker named prophecy, 22, french mafia princess. Hi, i'm Sage." I say and stick out my hand.

She looked at me wide eyed before shaking my hand. "Did you stalk her or something?" Marco asked.

"No, I had business with your brother before, but he hasn't seen my face. I do research on everyone I work with and see how I can hurt them if they slip up, which I would hurt his family member, like Camilla for instance." I say.

"I had never had a stranger have that much information on me, and it's scary." Camilla said with a light laugh.

After introductions we all sit down and a waiter comes up and take our order for drinks.

We started doing small talk.

"Um i'm an only child, it's just me and my mom. My dad died in the service so that's that. I got my teaching degree and business. I teach first graders and i'm an assassin." Kayla said.

"I totally did not expect that." Kai said.

"Teacher by day, assassin by night. You're like the girl version of peter parker." Marco said.

"Yeah I guess." Kayla said with a light laugh.

Then it went to Ollie. "I have three sisters, four brothers, i'm the middle child. I'm just an assassin that babysits my nieces from time to time, and saves Sage's life almost every time she's ambushed. But other than that, my life is pretty boring." Ollie said and smiled at me.

Everyone laughed.

"It was one time! You're not going to let that go are you?" I ask.

"Are you going to stop calling me Ollie?" He asked.

I took a sip of my water and glared at him "Whatever." I grumble.

We move onto Camilla.

"Well Sage just said most of my life to that's that. I moved to New York to go to school here, I have my degree in business and law. I love hacking which is how I met Vanni. I'm a dog mom and I occasionally visit my family in France." She said.

"Why do you call Gio, Vanni?" Marco asked.

"I don't know. I just started calling him that out of nowhere and it stuck I guess." She said.

"Aw Vanni, how cute." Dante said.

Gio glared at him, Dante jumped in pain. "Who kicked me?" He mumbled with a groan.

"Gee I wonder who." Gio said as he took a sip of his drink.