Kai and Dante came in the room. She sat down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

Our parents came in and we went to the door.

"Where's Marco?" I ask.

"Marco hurry up! We don't have all day!" Dad shouted.

"Give me two minutes!" He shouted.

"How is he always the last one ready?" Dante grumbled and sat down on the steps.

Marco came running down the steps, halfway tripping. He rolled down the staircase, Dante getting up just in time before Marco rolled into him.

"Damn it." Marco swore and got up with a wince.

"Your laces are untied." Kai said.

"You're the clumsiest out of my kids." Dad said and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, guiding Marco out the front door.

We get to the restaurant and I see a specific car that i've only designed for one person

"Hey Enzo, does your boyfriend happen to own that car?" I ask and point at it.

"It's his favorite one. How did you know that?" He asked.

"Just guessing." I mumble.

We get into the restaurant and go up to the rooftop where there's an open deck. The sun was setting, it was beautiful.

Three people were sitting down.

I immediately recognized two of them, the girl from my coming home ball, Camilla, the french mafia princess.

Then Ollie, well that's what I call him. His assassin name is Diablo. He helped me on a few missions before, we've became friends. Haven't heard from him lately.

They all stood up.

"Ollie! What hell are you doing here?" I ask.

A giant smile came onto his face. He came up to me and I dabbed him up and gave him a hug.

"I saw you brought the car I built for you. How do you like it?" I ask.

"Best car i've ever had. You never fail to amaze me gg." He said. I groan, "Stop calling me that. You know I hate it when you do." I say.

"And you know I hate being called Ollie." He said.

I laughed, "Fair enough, Ollie." I say.

He fake glared at me and ruffled up my afro. I seat his hands away, "Hey! I just did my hair! Don't mess it up." I say.

"How do you two know each other?" Enzo asked.

"He helped me with a few missions, he's like a big brother and a friend in one." I say.

"Saved her from getting killed." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "Barely," I mumble.

Ace had a beautiful darkskin girl on his arm. He kissed her cheek and smiled down at her.