122

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

\"That's right.\" Xiao Ruoguang turned to ask her: \"Is your agent still the one at the time?\"

Lu Ling looked at him coldly, then shook his head and left.

Xiao Ruoguang immediately followed her. His white socks were still dirty from rubbing on the ground. Lu Ling glanced at him and sneered: \"Do you regret it now?\"

Xiao Ruoguang holding a lollipop and said: "It's okay, hey, is your crew that one?"

Xiao Ruoguang pointed to the crowd in the distance, Lu Ling glanced at him, then looked back at him and said: "You are changing the subject, which means you regret it."

Xiao Ruoguang took out the lollipop in his mouth and asked in amazement: "Yuan...does it mean that?" Then he looked at Lu Ling very calmly and said, "I don't regret it."

Lu Ling: \"\"

Xiao Ruoguang asked unsurely: \"Should I... If I say that I am too sure, is it a change of subject?\"

Lu Ling: \"...is a guilty conscience.\"

The first time Xiao Ruoguang was choked by someone, he felt quite strange. He laughed, then patted Lu Ling on the shoulder and said: "You can say that I regret it. You said that. I won't go and see it. I regret that I am dead.\"

Lu Ling: \"\"

Lu Ling didn't know that she choked Xiao Ruoguang, but she felt she was choking to death by Xiao Ruoguang, so she ignored Xiao Ruoguang and went to the set.

In the "Love" crew, the heroine's parents work in the father's company. Today, the high school heroine came to send documents to her parents and met the high school hero.

When Lu Ling arrived, he quickly said hello while apologizing.

Lu Ling's agent saw it in the distance, and hurriedly came up and said: "What's the matter with you? Why is it slower than I finish processing the car?"

Lu Ling's two assistants talked about what they had been recognized outside. Just after speaking, Lu Ling's two security guards arrived. After listening, the agent asked anxiously: \"Nothing happened, right? I have something to tell me now, don't wait until it bursts.\"

Lu Ling shook his head and said, "It's okay, where's the director? I'll apologize to him."

The agent nodded and said: "Yes, this is your first TV series with such an important role, go! Leave a good impression on the director, this director is very good at speaking, don't worry too much."

Lu Ling nodded and left, and the agent discovered Xiao Ruoguang. Xiao Ruoguang's image is really not very good, and he will notice that he is mainly barefoot. In Ji's company, the image is not good enough, and I really can't get in. Not to mention that every employee needs to be dressed in formal attire, but at least it is clean and refreshing. The child has chicken hair, blood on his face, dirty hands, and bare feet. None of them meets the conditions for being put in.

Therefore, the agent asked one of the remaining assistants strangely: "Who is he?"

The assistant glanced at Xiao Ruoguang and said proudly: "illegal food."

Xiao Ruo said without answering his bald head: \"8 minutes ago.\"

broker:\"???\"

The assistant added the second sentence with a black face: \"He said he retired from goal 8 minutes ago.\"

Goal is not the meaning of fans, cute fans are collectively referred to as goal. In fact, it's a polyphonic word, the ball is always asking, and the door is cute. Speaking of it, it means seeking cuteness and seeking cuteness, which is the same as goal. Therefore, Lu Ling's fans call themselves goal.