68

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

In fact, the sound is not very noisy, one is that the decoration here is very good. The other is that the distance between each villa is not too close, and Xiao Yu's playing the piano is not unpleasant. When it reaches the villa next door, it is actually very blurred. That is, you can hear clearly on the road, because this area is a villa area, and there are no vehicles, even if there are vehicles coming in and out, they drive quietly.

Therefore, when Xiao Yu practices piano, he still enjoys listening to piano music while walking. Unless she gets angry...

Lin Hong heard this loud music mainly when she was walking. She was already impetuous because of recent events, and she was even more uncomfortable to listen to, so she looked again. OK! It's the villa of the man who made trouble in my house last time. Isn't this a good opportunity?

So Lin Hong wasn't upset at all, she rushed up very excitedly, raised her hands and slammed the door.

I have already thought about all kinds of questions in my heart, how do you play the piano early in the morning? Do you know what time it is now? Do you know how bad you play the floor? Barabara...

The door was pulled open in front of Lin Hong with a scream, Xiao Yu's turbulent hair, a stinging laser shot from his eyes like a dead fish.

Lin Hong: "..."

Xiao Yu: "What's the matter?" The tone was cold and not fluctuating.

Lin Hong bumped and said, "Ah...this, that...you..."

"Me? What happened to me?"

As a result, Lin Hong's voice became weak: "Why did you play the piano early in the morning?"

Xiao Yu took out the phone, took a look and said, "11:45, early in the morning?" Then, she slowly made an expression of squinting at her.

Lin Hong: "...but but but but, but you play the piano hard to hear?"

Xiao Yu looked at her coldly and asked, "It's bad?" She turned to ask Ji Xuan, "Is it bad?"

Ji Xuan shook his head and said, "No! It sounds good."

Xiao Yu turned to look at Lin Hong mockingly and said, "My family thinks it sounds good."

Lin Hong looked at Ji Xuan excitedly and shouted, "Fuck, what are you saying against your heart?"

Ji Xuan turned to the beginning in silence, and Lin Hong looked at Xiao Yu and said, "I don't care, anyway, you can't play the floor anymore."

Xiao Yu sneered: "I think it was his Xiaomi before you married Wen Tianlang, can I ask you to move out?"

With a puff, Lin Hong covered her heart with an arrow and said: "I am his righteous wife now, and I am the main room!!!"

Xiao Yu continued and said contemptuously: "Then how do you know that I will not play well in the future? In the future, it will be just like your righting up, and it will become beautiful."

With a puff, Lin Hong felt her knee hit the arrow again, and she said cruelly: "Then how long do I have to endure it?"

Xiao Yu poked her chest with a finger and said, "I don't even think that I was living next door. You still think that I don't sound good."

Lin Hong puffed a lot of arrows, and finally she couldn't stand it and shouted: "Fuck, three are not people?"

"Haha, it depends on whether others are willing to treat you as a human being. It has nothing to do with whether you are a human being. Just like my piano, my family finds it so beautiful, and it has nothing to do with its own strength." Xiao Yu died. See her.