76

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Ji Shumin turned to look at Bi Yilu, and Bi Yilu immediately hid behind Ji Zhongwei like a quail.

Ji Zhongwei smiled flatteringly at Ji Shumin, and Ji Shumin immediately frowned and glared at her. Grandma Ji patted Ji Shumin's hand. Ji Shumin's expression on Ji Zhongwei's face was improved, but she still said, "The child hasn't been taught well, so I don't know what is going on in my family? I asked my mother to buy such an expensive dress."

Ji Zhongwei was also a little unhappy and said: "When I was at home, moms with ten to twenty million dresses bought me all of them!"

Ji Shumin smiled and said: "Ji is the painstaking effort of my father, and he has no shame in treating us. Dad's money is divided into three and given to the three of us. Only the company is left to the younger brother. Ji Xuan's nephew took over. At the time of the company, dont you know what the companys situation is like? Its all at a loss. Dont forget what you said when Dad borrowed money from you!"

Ji Zhongwei defended: "It's not that I don't borrow, the money is not in my hands, it's all under the control of my mother-in-law!"

Ji Shumin knew that her little sister had a weak temper, but when Ji's most difficult time, her actions also made her chill. Therefore, she was too lazy to talk to her, and just said: "I didn't care about it before, but now you have to educate Yilu. I'm 18 years old and not a child anymore, and I'm asking for money with my grandmother. What is not for small money."

Ji Zhongwei pouted a little bit dissatisfied, Ji Shumin stared, and said: "Have you ever given mom a penny so far? Don't forget that all the money your parents have now is given by Ji Xuan."

After grandfather Ji spread all his money very early, he gave it to three children. Because of Ji Zhongwei's low marriage, Grandma Ji accompanied a lot of dowry in. Only Ji's shares, Grandpa Ji gave most of the shares to his father, and of course he also gave shares to his two daughters, but the daughter's shares did not affect the influence of the amount of shares held by his father on the company.

It's a pity that when Ji's company almost went bankrupt, the stocks became worthless. Many stockholders murmured and gathered at the door of Ji's to ask Ji's to lose money. Not only was Ji Zhongwei unable to borrow money, she was verbally abused by Bi's mother-in-law for holding Ji's shares. In the end, Grandma Ji looked down on it and spent money to buy Ji Zhongwei's shares, which were worthless at that time, at a high price.

Immediately turned to give these shares to Ji Xuan, and the original shares in the hands of Ji Xuan were also transferred to Ji Xuan's name by Grandpa Ji. At that time, Ji Xuan was only 16 years old and just enlisted in the army, but she was already heroic. Roughly visible.

At that time, the shares were worthless and could not be sold. It was not a pity that Ji's father, anyway, Ji's money was almost paid by him. Other shareholders also sold shares everywhere. After discussing with Lin Kehan, Ji Shumin lent the money to Grandpa Ji, and Grandpa Ji used the money to buy a lot of shares and still hang them under Jixuan's name.

Later, with the help of the Xiao family, the company finally got over, but it still failed to get out of the predicament. After Ji Xuan took over the company nominally at the age of 20, Lin Kehan didn't know what to think. He actually bought a lot of loose shares with his own money, and they got together quite a lot.

Of course, Lin Kehan was scolded as a fool for a while, after all, the Ji family had really been half-dead at that time.

As a result, the Ji family rose from the ground, and the stock once rose by the limit. At that time, let alone the stockholders of scattered stocks, the shareholders and even Ji Zhongwei almost didn't spit out blood.