79

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Because Zhang Bingyu's piano was so bad, everyone in the living room fell silent.

Only Zhang Tianyu sat on the sofa with Erlang's legs upright and said with a sneer: "Huh, I don't know how to appreciate it."

Ji Xuan looked at Zhang Tianyu with ineffable words: "It's also because of your exaggeration."

Zhang Tianyu: "..." What should I do? My sister! My support! Humph, whose sister is distressed.

Zhang Tianyu and Zhang Bingyu ate dinner at Ji's house, and then Zhang Bingyu invited Xiao Yu to go to the audition competition together, and the siblings left Ji's house.

On the New Years Eve, Ji Xuan gave Kong Yuqing and some helpers at home a vacation, and made an appointment with a chef in a star hotel in the city.

Ji Zhongwei's family rarely returns to Kyoto. One is that the company will be busy during the New Year, and the other is that Grandma Bi is unwilling to bring her grandchildren to spend the New Year with her family.

Therefore, this is Ji Zhongwei's rare occasion for celebrating the New Year in Kyoto in these years. And because of this, this year's grandma Ji brought the whole family together. After all, after this gathering, I don't know when next time.

There were a few young people holding their mobile phones as a bowed clan, Xiao Yu took two children to play flying chess, Ji Xu and Ji Shumin and Lin Kehan discussed things together. Therefore, the living room was very noisy and lively.

Grandma Ji naturally likes this kind of excitement the most, and her face is a rare smile on her face.

The chef came to prepare at noon. He also brought two assistants. After saying hello to the employer, he entered the kitchen and began to prepare.

Xiao Yu was interested in cooking, and Dada followed the chef to steal the teacher and learn the art. The chef was not unhappy, and even explained a few words when it was difficult to understand.

Xiao Yu learned a lot, left the kitchen contentedly, walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows, stretched out, and patted his face hard. Xiao Yu turned to Jixuan and said, "Jixuan, I will play the piano for you!"

Ji Xuan was taken aback, and asked, "Play the piano?" Xiao Yu hasn't played the piano for several days since someone came from home.

"Well, I'm about to compete, and now I don't know how I play, or how the audience feels about my piano. Players can easily lose themselves in music, and thus have no sense of direction. In this case, if the performer cannot detect and correct it in time, the audience will not be able to keep up with the logic of the music. Therefore, they can only'close' their ears and stop actively listening." Xiao Yu said and walked towards the piano.

Ji Xuan didn't know much about piano matters, but he knew that when the audience was unwilling to listen, it meant that the player had failed.

Xiao Yu smiled and said: "In rare cases, the structure of music is explained too clearly, and the music seems to be stripped away and only the skeleton is left. Compared with those with fantasy or contemplative qualities, if it is Only the skeleton is stripped away, which will obliterate the magical temperament of the music."

Ji Xuan nodded her head as if she didn't understand, "That play! I can be your audience anytime."

Xiao Yu was taken aback, looked at him, and finally said, "Thank you!"

The Omi Concert Competition requires two selections, while the audition only requires one. Players can choose to play the etude, of course, the best is to choose their own good. However, as a larger domestic piano competition, Omi is highly valued by domestic players. What's more, as a national competition, its contestants come from all over the country, and everyone will choose the tunes that are beneficial to the competition, and everyone has their own good tunes.