96

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Ji Xuan let go of Xiao Yu and smiled when she asked "Do you like it?"

Xiao Yu just smiled at him and didn't reply.

"Are you surprised or surprised?" Zhang Bingyu asked happily, twisting her slender waist with his hands on his hips.

Yu Yunfei flirted with his bangs and said with a smile, "I really am an actor, I am not affectionate in acting"

Zhang Bingyu smiled and looked at him, suddenly grabbed his arm and leaned on his chest and said, "Honey, go to my house in a while"

Yu Yunfei was startled, and said, "Beauty, I'm not interested in Loli."

Zhang Bingyu covered his face and said "sorrowfully" "Why am I not good"

Of course Yu Yunfei knew Zhang Bingyu was teasing him, so he touched his chin and said, "I don't want people to think I am a pedophile."

Xiao Yu saw Ji Xu stiff in front of him, and he silently turned his head to look at Yu Yunfei behind him.

Yu Yunfei also turned his head to look at Zhang Bingyu in silence.

Zhang Bingyu looked up at the sky

Xiao Yu flicked Jixuan's forehead, pulled his attention back and said, "Jixuan, I'm very happy, so I decided to marry you again."

Ji Xu laughed immediately. He pulled Xiao Yu to stand, and the two embraced tightly.

Ji Yu and Wen Lie pulled Xiao Ruoguang and ran over together and happily circled the two of them.

Xiao Ruoguang looked up at Xiao Yu with a bright smile. He asked, "Mom, are you with Dad?"

Xiao Yu nodded, and Xiao Ruoguang asked again, "Then shall we move out?"

Xiao Yu raised his eyebrows and glanced at Ji Xuan, and saw that Ji Xuan also stretched his ears to listen. Xiao Yu laughed, then looked back at Xiao Ruoguang and nodded, "We won't move for now."

Xiao Ruoguang immediately laughed hahaha, "Yeah, we live with dad, we live with dad."

With the help of Ji Yan and Bi Yiran, Grandpa Ji looked at the opposite family, with a gratifying smile on his face, and it was worthwhile for everyone to help.

Ji Xuan's proposal was successful, and his proposal was successful and successful, so he decided to treat him.

The hotel has been packaged a long time ago, and several of Ji Xuans best friends knew about it and rushed to participate. Grandma Ji didn't know about it until she was invited, and the father who picked her up sent her directly to the hotel.

Zhang Bingyu happened to be at the door to help receive guests, and when he saw Grandma Ji still Zhang Bingyu came up and hugged her and said, "Grandma Ji, you are here, but you said it was introduced to me. Now everyone is married, you have to pay me one. what"

Grandma Ji smiled and said, "Yes, I know anyone from a family who is not as good as my grandson. The second child in the house is good. I will introduce it to you. Hahahaha, by the way, how come Xiaoyu agreed."

Zhang Bingyu took out a CD and said, "I've recorded it for you. When you go back, you want to watch it straight or backwards. You can watch it 3 times, 4 times, 5 times, 6 times.

Grandma Ji took it and handed it to Father Ji behind her. She happily patted Zhang Bingyu's hand and said, "Good, good, good."

Father Ji muttered and looked at the CD in his hand, thinking that this stinky boy, the proposal of marriage is such a big matter, he called grandpa and didn't call me, how can I say his dad?