116

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

"Late atonement? That's why you didn't attend the funeral."

Norman Columbus smiled bitterly and said, "We are the ones who killed him. How embarrassed to go to the funeral? We think Xiao will not want to see us."

"Then, why wait until this year to contact me?" Xiao Yu lowered her head, her expression at the moment invisible in the shadow.

"Before this, we went to see you twice, but at that time you could not play at the peak. In fact, as long as you can play, no matter whether it is good or bad, we will contact you and let you stand on this stage. We do not I hope to get your forgiveness, but even if it is to relieve a little sin, we will fight for it." Norman Columbus said with a wry smile.

"I can't tell you what you think about this matter for the time being. I will return to China tomorrow, and hope that we can still cooperate in the future." It is not the murderer. Said it was not a murderer, but it was inextricably linked.

"I understand." Norman Columbus got up and shook hands with Xiao Yu. He said, "You don't need to care too much about the contract. It is just a formality at the beginning. If you are willing to come back one day, we will be very happy."

Xiao Yu smiled, did not say yes or refused. But she knew, she knew Norman also knew that this would be their last cooperation. Gently closing the door, Xiao Yu looked at Ji Xuan who was waiting for her at the door, and smiled and stretched out a hand to hold him.

"Did you make it clear?" Ji Xuan took Xiao Yu out of the office, and met many people in the band on the road.

After this performance, everyone has changed their attitude towards Xiao Yu, so they will nod their heads when they see it. Some people even wanted to come up and say hello to Xiao Yu, Xiao Yu was not rude, and when others came up, she also said hello with a smile.

"It's clear." Xiao Yu leaned on Ji Xuan's shoulder, smiled and shook his head and said, "I have thought about countless truths, but I never thought it was this. There is no murderer, no conspiracy, only humanity and helplessness."

Jixuan reached out and touched her head. Xiao Yu suddenly stopped. Jixuan was pulled by her and naturally stopped.

"What's the matter" Ji Xuan asked.

Xiao Yu looked up at him, the expression on her face was suspicious and a little uneasy. She asked, "When did you start to know?"

Ji Xuan raised her eyebrows, "what do you know"

"I'm not the real Xiao Yu, you know, I know you know." Xiao Yu looked up at him, his eyes black as lacquer. She didn't know that Jixuan knew about it at first, until Jixuan sent the dress.

It was like knowing that her dress would be cut off from the beginning, even before the original body left behind, he brought a few children over to visit and make the final goodbye, which was not normal.

Ji Xuan smiled and hugged her, walking outside and said, "I suspected it a long time ago, but at that time I just thought you were weird. Although I didn't live with her much, but after all, there have been so many years. I can naturally feel the changes."

Ji Xuan led Xiao Yu to the entrance of the music hall, and saw Ji Yu and Wen Lie chasing at the door, and Xiao Ruoguang dancing beside Ji Yan. Xiao Yu looked at these people waiting at the door and Ji Xuan beside him, feeling warm.

"In the beginning, I only thought that your personality had changed a few years outside, until a few days ago, someone found me." When Ji Xuan said this, she seemed to think of something and raised her head and laughed.