78

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

So, the next day, when Xiao Yu went downstairs, he saw Bi Yilu sitting on the sofa downstairs with an angry expression.

Xiao Yu didn't feel embarrassed to sleep too late because there were a lot of people at home. When he got up in the morning and went to the bathroom, he found that it was 7 o'clock, so he washed and went downstairs.

As a result, there were not many people in the living room.

When Bi Yilu saw her, she sneered and said, "You must have pretended to be drunk yesterday."

Xiao Yu blinked her big eyes and said, "I had a drink yesterday?"

Bi Yilu: "..."

"Mom!" Xiao Ruoguang rubbed his eyes and went downstairs, seeing Bi Yilu making a face to her, and then ran back upstairs to wash.

"Look at your son, he is so incompetent." Bi Yilu pointed to Xiao Ruoguang's back and said.

Xiao Yu sat on the sofa next to her and yawned, "It's rare that you also know the word quality."

Bi Yilu: "...You are divorced from my cousin, why are you embarrassed to live here?" Bi Yilu decided to switch to the radical method.

As a result, Xiao Yu was very calm: "Oh, because my child lives here!"

"Cousin." Lin Sitian yawned and went downstairs.

Xiao Yu also replied, and then said to Bi Yilu: "Look, see, this is the quality!"

Bi Yilu hates that people compare her with Lin Sitian, both of whom are the daughters of the Ji family who are married outside. As a result, their family and Ji Shumin's family are so different!

"I can't compare with her. She has a good father and a good mother. It's not like my family, hum!" Bi Yilu said unhappy.

"How can it be the same," Xiao Yu said, "What her parents make for what they invest, and what your parents lose for what they invest."

Bi Yilu: "..." I don't want to talk to her anymore.

As a result, she had just been quiet for a while when she saw Xiao Ruoguang walking past her.

Bi Yilu frowned and said to him: "Why don't you say hello to my cousin?"

Xiao Ruoguang turned his head and blinked to look at him, then turned to Lin Sitian and cried out: "Hello, cousin~!"

Bi Yilu was exasperated and cursed in a low voice: "...little kid."

Then, Bi Yilu saw Xiao Ruoguang stunned. The little kid in her mouth immediately turned her head and shouted upstairs: "Dad, cousin Yilu called me a little kid. Does the kid praise me?"

As a result, Bi Yilu heard the footsteps of the demon Jixuan, and his anger: "Bi Yilu, do you want to die?"

Bi Yilu: "..." Blood relationship? Ah!

Bi Yilu watched her cousin come down from the upstairs, looking at Bi Yilu with eagle eyes, full of threats.

Bi Yilu, who was very afraid of her cousin, shrank her neck and silently grouped herself together.

Xiao Ruoguang sat beside Xiao Yu, looked at Bi Yilu and asked, "Cousin, what is a kid?"

Looking at Bi Yilu, Ji Xuan warned word by word: "If you dare to speak dirty words in front of him, you see if I can beat you."

Bi Yilu silently rounded up her group again. Ji Zhongwei heard Xiao Ruoguang's shout early in the morning, and she was also neatly dressed. Come out of the room, go straight to Bi Yilu, and say to Ji Xuan: "She is still young and ignorant."