92

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Mao Zijie looked at Yu Yunfei in horror. For a moment, he was a little at a loss.

Mao Zijie's eyes were too horrified, which made Yu Yunfei look at him a little bewildered.

"Actually, this matter may have nothing to do with Yu Yunfei." Xiao Yu saw that the two looked at each other for 10 seconds, but did not say a word, and then interrupted the awkward silence.

Mao Zijie looked at Xiao Yu with unrequited love, why are you so unreliable?

Chu You also stayed for a while, burning with anger for a while, watching Yu Yunfei cursing, "If you do this again, you will play this insidious method. When I was a young actor, I used my own strength to win the role, you Change me in one sentence."

Speaking of this, Chu You sneered and said, "But, so what? I haven't climbed all the way. Gold always shines. It's not something mediocre like you can understand."

Yu Yunfei was taken aback and asked, "You hate me because of this, so as long as it is a role I have, you have to grab it"

Chu You continued to sneer, "Whatever you rob me of the role, I can't rob you no matter how rich you are. You are not a third-line actor, but I am different. I am already a first-line giant. Now go out. , I can receive international commercial performances at will, can you?"

Yu Yunfei said strangely, "Although I can't, but why should I be so tired? I have the money to invite others to come and perform for me."

Chu You "" You vulgar rich people.

Yu Yunfei sighed and said, "I finally know why you are always against me. You are so strange, although it is because my brother has money to take your role. But what kind of person my brother is? My elder brother never made it difficult for others. At that time, my elder brother just asked about that role, and it was the director who sent it over."

Yu Yunfei looked at Chu You and said in a word, "For them, it's just a character with few episodes. They can change an investment and happily ran to my bar to celebrate for 3 days. Who cares who plays? Just your infamous reputation at the time can be seen by people like me who have just entered the entertainment circle, and who can?"

Chu You yelled in anger, "Do you know how long I have been preparing for that role"

"What's up to me?" Yu Yunfei was also angry. "People snatched your role and gave it to me. If you hate me, it's fine, why don't you hate them?"

Chu You said so

Xiao Yu saw that they were about to fight any more, so she pulled Yu Yunfei and said, "Let's go, leave the rest to the lawyer."

Yu Yunfei nodded and said, "Oh, I don't want to quarrel with him. I will wait for his schedule to be full, and I will fight for a role by myself." Then he made a grimace at Chu You, "Hey, dare you dare to look at that time? Pushed the other crew to grab me."

Chu You""

Xiao Yu "Oh, this is fine too"

Yu Yunfei triumphantly said "right"

Then the two of them were about to go hand in hand, and the fur on one side quickly gave Yu Shaoning a wink. In fact, even if Mao Zijie didn't give it, Yu Shaoning would have to act. He immediately went up and grabbed Yu Yunfei and said, "Yu Shao, look at Mao Dao, the boss, why do you have the same knowledge as him?"

Yu Yunfei withdrew his hand and said, "I didn't know him. I'm not going to leave. Besides, I was planning to invest in myself, but now that my brother has withdrawn his investment, I will invest in it again. This is not stupid. So, I still decided to give up the role to Lord Chu."