105

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Xiao Yu and Ji Xu went to the dining room. Only then did they see the living room where Xiao Yi was talking to Ji Yu.

She saw Ji Xuan and Xiao Yu and greeted them with a smile, "Cousin, cousin-in-law."

Xiao Yu frowned and asked, "Why are you here?"

Xiao Yi said, "Grandma said, I came with her."

"Grandma" Xiao Yu looked around, did not see Grandma Xiao, and asked "Where is the grandma?"

Xiao Yi stretched out his hand and took a toffee from the coffee table and peeled it to eat. Then he pointed to the toilet and said, "It's convenient to go."

Xiao Yu didn't care, and Ji Xuan went to have breakfast first. The two woke up late, and when they got down, everyone downstairs had already eaten, and they were even preparing lunch.

However, Kong Yuqing naturally wouldn't let the two of them wait for lunch. As soon as Xiao Ruoguang ran down and shouted, she knew that they were awake. The white porridge that has been boiled all morning is rich in aroma, full of grains, and its shining luster is also very attractive.

Exquisitely placed on the table are diced green pepper and sweet potato, pickled peanuts, cold white radish, hot and sour fungus, celery tofu, dried bean curd shredded radish, marinated beef with soy sauce, colored pork skin jelly, cucumber squid, three-color steamed egg.

"Yeah" Looking at the different breakfast, Xiao Yu fell into deep thought.

Jixuan itself is not extravagant, and because of the casual snacks, he used to eat white porridge, Jixuan can eat a bowl of white porridge and a fried dough stick.

Therefore, Uncle Zheng has always made it simple for breakfast. Later, Xiao Yu brought in Xiao Ruoguang. Xiao Ruoguang hadn't eaten anything, so Uncle Zheng did all kinds of tricks.

However, there has never been such a five-meat and five-vegetable dish, everything is exquisitely presented, and the color is bright. Next to the porridge, there is a bowl of chicken soup, and there are only a few goji berries in the soup. The bright red ones are like telling the world what they were doing yesterday.

Ji Xuan had a thick face and didn't take it seriously. She pulled out the chair for Xiao Yu and said "Sit down" to her.

Xiao Yu""

Ji Yu drank milk in the morning. At this time, looking at a table of delicious food, he said to Kong Yuqing, "It's not fair, why do they eat so well? I only have milk and bread."

Kong Yuqing smiled at her and said, "They just worked hard yesterday and were tired. We don't compare with them."

Ji Yu opened his eyes strangely and asked "What's the energy?"

Kong Yuqing covered her mouth and smiled without talking. Wen Lie was playing a game. Watching Kong Yuqing smile, she answered Ji Yu by herself, "Sister Xiao was engaged yesterday and was tired. Eat more today. They didnt eat anything yesterday. I must be hungry too."

Ji Yu could look at Xiao Yu pitifully and said, "It's so tiring to get engaged. I still won't get engaged in the future."

Xiao Ruoguang blinked and asked, "Will you get married directly?"

Ji Yu tilted his head and asked strangely, "Is it tired to get married?"

Xiao Ruoguang shook his head and said, "I don't know, my mother will get married in the future. Let's check it out."