109

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Being blocked by Xiao Yu, Lancelot Emil was a bit speechless for a while, and took a few people out to take the car. Only then did he find a chat, he and Xiao Yu did not lose, but his ancestors had Chinese ancestry, and he started learning Chinese very early.

He speaks German and Chinese very smoothly. When the group sent people to investigate Xiao Yu, he was selected because of his language advantage.

Lancelot Emil naturally wanted to be a good landlord, so he turned his head and said to the two people in the back of the car, "Welcome to Germany, this is definitely a country that is very friendly to you. People in our country like to eat pork. The most famous one is sausages. There are at least 1500 kinds of sausages. It absolutely meets all your requirements, like it."

Xiao Yu looked indifferent, "Shuanghui"

Lancelot Emil ""

Xiao Yu looked at him with a dazed expression, and asked "the golden gong"

Lancelot Emil ""

Xiao Yu smiled and said, "It seems that there are not two of these 1500 types that I want."

Ji Xuan gave Lancelot Emil a pitying look. She is tired and sleepy now. She is about to sleep. Talk to her. Isn't this looking for a jam?

Lancelot Emil coughed and continued, "We are also better at producing bread, with more than 400 types."

"Then there must be no mooncakes for us." Xiao Yu affirmed.

Lancelot Emil ""

Xiao Yu sighed and said, "Actually, I don't like moon cakes. Bread is fine. I like it very much."

Lancelot Emil "If you don't like it, there is nothing you can do."

Xiao Yu continued to ask, "What else is unique to your country?"

Lancelot Emil was unable to say, "If you say so, I can't introduce it anymore." After that, he dutifully said, "Beer, we are the world's second largest beer producer. There are 1,300 breweries. There are 5000 kinds of home. Oh, there is no Qingdao."

Xiao Yu immediately raised his head and laughed, "Hahahahaha, you are so funny."

Ji Xuan "He snatched your lines, don't you say something"

Xiao Yu patted Lancelot Emil on the shoulder and said, "Actually, these things are available when you go to Chinatown. You really don't know how to treat guests, hahahaha"

Lancelot Emil "Go here, take you to the hotel first." I really want to beat her, but her husband seems to be very fierce, so it's no wonder that she has to take her husband out, or she might be beaten.

Germany is still very hot in July, the summer in Germany is short, and autumn can be over at the end of October. Lancelot Emil gave them the Radisson Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz. This hotel is a four-star superior hotel and the tallest hotel in Berlin. It is located at Alexanderplatz.

All rooms in this hotel have heated floors and marble bathrooms with power showers. There are three restaurants in the hotel, providing facilities such as sa, fitness room, hot spring, massage room, sauna, hairdressing and beauty salon, and solarium.

The three restaurants offer special dishes, international dishes and open kitchens. Guests can order meals in person.

As soon as Xiao Yu and Ji Xuan got off the plane, they wanted to eat some dishes from their own country first, and then went to take a break from jet lag. Lancelot Emil took them to restaurants with international cuisine.