64

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Ji Yu, who was in Ji Xu's hand, almost fell to the ground by him. He said slightly, "I met an old teammate and drank two glasses with him."

Xiao Yu squinted at him and said, "You take your two children to the restaurant?"

Ji Xuan faintly replied, "I didn't let them drink."

Xiao Yu: "..." Looks drunk.

Uncle Lin came in with Xiao Ruoguang in his arms, saw Xiao Yu on the sofa, and said hello: "Madam is still asleep?"

Xiao Yu nodded. She took Xiao Ruoguang in the past and said to Uncle Lin: "Thank you!"

Uncle Lin immediately smiled and said it was not hard, and then talked to Xiao Yujixuan and went home.

Ji Xuan hugged Ji Yu and followed Xiao Yu. He asked, "Why don't you sleep so late?"

"I don't know what my ex-husband is doing with the two children? When will I be back? So, I just sat on the sofa and waited for my ex-husband." Xiao Yu was expressionless.

Ji Xuan smiled, took Ji Yu to her own room and helped her turn on the night light. Then he helped Xiao Yu hug Xiao Ruoguang and turned on the night light.

Finally, he pulled Xiao Yu and retreated quietly. When he got outside, Ji Xuan finally relaxed. He leaned against the railing on the second floor and said to Xiao Yu: "I went to find that person, and I beat him up. My teammate said that he would help me with the transcript, otherwise I can't come back tomorrow."

Xiao Yu hummed, and Ji Xuan continued: "I'm very angry, my child and wife are being bullied in places where I can't see them."

Xiao Yu hummed again, and Ji Xuan saw her smile. He might be a little drunk. He got up and pulled Xiao Yu and hugged him in his arms. Leaning on Xiao Yu's shoulders, he had the fresh breath of this woman who had just bathed in his arms.

And Xiao Yu could only smell the scent of alcohol all over him, and... the breath that belonged exclusively to this man.

She heard Ji Xuan say: "Although I have never looked for you, I know that you are very stubborn, but grandpa wants to find you. If you don't want to, you will keep moving. But grandpa and I always thought you would Life is very good."

"I've never beaten you. I look down on men who beat women. But I didn't do it because I know you are my wife. My responsibility has always been to protect you. Today, I will beat you. After a fight, are you happy?"

Xiao Yu did not speak, but Ji Xuan continued to ask: "Xiao Yu, if I ask, can we continue? Will you agree?"

Xiao Yu pushed Jixuan away and said faintly to Jixuan, "You are drunk."

Ji Xuan shook his head and said, "I'm not drunk."

"Drunk people never say that they are drunk." Xiao Yu said.

Ji Xuan was dissatisfied: "I know I'm not drunk."

Xiao Yu smiled and said, "Then you can show it to me in a straight line."

Ji Xuan sneered and said, "It's not easy."

Then, Xiao Yu watched Ji Xuan wander all the way to the end of the corridor, and walked back all the way seriously with a serious face.

Walked to Xiao Yu and said, "Look, I'm walking in a straight line."

Xiao Yu looked at him hard to say, the wave line went well.

"Why don't you speak? Ha ha... do you know you misunderstood me?"

Xiao Yu: "...or else, go to sleep first!"