85

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Wen Tianlang heard about an accident at home when he got off work, and when he came back, he said that his son had been taken away.

Wen Tianlang is so angry

Do you think you treat my house as yours?

Wen Tianlang went to Ji's house angrily, rang the doorbell, Kong Yuqing came to open the door, and saw that Wen Tianlang Kong Yuqing's face was not good, and said coldly, "Wen always came back."

Wen Tianlang ""

Although I don't know why, Wen Tianlang said, "I heard that my son is here with you."

Kong Yuqing sneered and said, "My son, Mr. Wen, is still Xiaolie as your son. I thought it was because there are already two children of his wife. Mr. Wen is trying to drive Master Wen out of the house."

Wen Tianlang saw that Kong Yuqings eyes were not eyes, and his nose was not a nose. He asked angrily, "What are you talking about? Wen Lie is not my Wen Tianlangs son, is it your familys chief Ji?"

Ji Xuan came out and stood at the door, sneered and said, "Give it to me. My wife just likes this child, and Ji Xuan is not too bad to raise another child."

Wen Tianlang "By the way, how come your wife's stomach hasn't risen yet"

Ji Xuan ""

Xiao Yu came out, saw Wen Tianlang, and said to him, "You actually came, then come in. I just happen to have something to tell you."

Wen Tianlang and Ji Xuan looked at Xiao Yu at the same time, their eyes circled on her stomach.

What is Xiao Yu watching?

Wen Lie was lying on the sofa in the living room, all his clothes were taken off, only the cardigan overcoat was put on him, his back was covered with ointment, and the doctor was helping him bandage.

"Fuck me, what did you do to my son?" Wen Tianlang was surprised when he saw Wen Lie like this and cursed.

When Wen Lie saw Wen Tianlang, he did not go up to ask for warmth or hug, or complain, or cry. He just lay on the sofa indifferently and looked at Wen Tianlang, not caring about his attitude or his anger.

As a result, although Wen Tianlang was very angry, everyone sitting in the living room was indifferent, and looked at him with indifference, including his son. Wen Tianlang felt embarrassed by honey.

Xiao Yu sat down on the sofa, then patted the position beside Wen Lie and said, "Come here and sit."

Wen Tianlang sat down and looked at Wen Lie's back. Through the transparent yellow plaster, he could still see the peeling area of Wen Lie's back. Even Wen Lie's hair was smeared with ointment, and Wen Tianlang said with a daze, "What's wrong?"

Xiao Yu sighed and said, "Wen Lie, let's live in my house first."

"What" Wen Tianlang asked with a dazed expression, "What is it like living in your house, I have a home."

"But" Xiao Yu turned his eyes on Wen Lie's back and said softly, "That's not his home."

Wen Tianlang ""

Xiao Yu continued, "I heard that Lin Hong has been treating him badly recently. Wen Lie has reacted to you, but you have always told Wen Lie to endure it first."

Wen Tianlang said dryly, "This Lin Hong-belly child is 5 or 6 months old, and it seems that she is about to give birth. Because of her fetal gas before, the doctor said she can't breathe anymore."