119

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Soon, Lian Zixuan realized that what was different from her dream was not just that Ji Yu and Wen Lie had changed classes. Ji Yu's mother who died early... was alive again.

Lian Zixuan was restless in class all day. Wen Lie who was sitting behind her was gone, and Ji Yu who was sitting in front of her was gone. Even Xiao Ruoguang, who had been with her innately, disappeared. Now, she is really alone.

When Lian Zixuan was 8 years old, her mother died, and his dad found her a stepmother. The stepmother is beautiful and cruel, and the methods are more cruel. It can't be simply bad to describe her.

In the dream, at the door of an orphanage, she ran into Xiao Ruoguang, who was hungry, squatting under the corner of the wall. She gave him her little dinner. Since then, the two have depended on each other for fate, and cherish each other.

If Xiao Ruoguang took a bite, never forget to give Lian Zixuan a bite. Lian Zixuan would never forget to give Xiao Ruoguang a bite. The two support each other, help each other, and grow together.

But life is too hard, and Xiao Ruoguang's orphanage can receive only a small amount of social assistance a year. This little bit of funding is distributed to each child only a little bit, which makes the children live without food and starvation.

Lian Zixuan's life is not much better than Xiao Ruoguang, the stepmother's most hope is that Lian Zixuan can die. Death by starvation, death by illness, accidental death, any death is fine, as long as you don't stay in Lian's house.

Lian Zixuan's father was already cowardly, how could he give her a head start. Lian Zixuan's life is very hot, even better to go to an orphanage!

In her dream, Lian Zixuan's life changed when she was in high school. She met Wen Lie. Although her character is weak, she is strong. It was deeply attracted by Wen Lie, who was cold in his heart at that time. Although Wen Lie's life in Wen's house was not much better, the skinny camel was bigger than the horse.

Besides, Wen Lie is actually receiving death threats from all sides every day. So, when he was in high school, he started investing in his own industry.

To be honest, after junior high school, Wen Lie has never been hungry anymore. With his mind, it is very easy to feed himself, not to mention that he has contacted many abandoned children of the family very early. Among them, there are many talents that are very good, and this integration is actually quite impressive.

Rich naturally have confidence. Just how much wealth Wen Lie has, Lian Zixuan has been with him for a lifetime.

Since Lian Zixuan was attracted by Wen Lie, Wen Lie had packed three meals in the morning, afternoon and evening. That's not even counted. Even the weekly gifts and weekly outings, except for not directly giving Lian Zixuan money, Wen Lie is never stingy.

After graduating from high school, Lian Zixuan officially accepted Wen Lie. This is all right, and the university tuition is also available. After leaving society, Wen Lie's company has already been very successful. When he graduated, the largest Ji family in the country was already well integrated by him.

Wen's family directly became the largest company in the country. Lian Zixuan concealed her identity. The company of Wen's family who pretended to be a pig and eat a tiger started from the front desk, upgrading all the way and becoming the envy of everyone. Wife.

Lian Zixuan really experienced the plot of a domineering president who fell in love with me, and went through the whole process without fail.

Such a life can wake up from a dream! Lian Zixuan did wake up with a smile, she woke up laughing haha, and went to school in a good mood.