55

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

After Joe David finished playing with a satisfied face, he looked at Fei Yutong affectionately and said: [Does it sound good?

Fei Yutong said immediately: [Sounds!

Joe David looked at her shyly and said: [If you like it, I am very happy.

Fei Yutong was taken aback: [Of course, I like it very much.

Xiao Yu didn't take care of it, but asked Ji Xuan, "Is the company so idle today?"

Ji Xuan nodded, he thought about it, and asked Xiao Yu, "I received a document from the department manager today."

Xiao Yuman replied casually: "Yeah." She looked at Xu Haotian flexing her hands with a funny heart.

Ji Xuan said: "My company is investing in a TV series "Listening to Life" and I want to ask if you want to visit it."

Xiao Yu was taken aback, then turned to ask him, "Listen to life?"

Ji Xuan's face was calm: "Yes, to the effect is to talk about the life of a woman learning the piano, all the ups and downs and persistence encountered in this life."

Xiao Yu asked him, "Is it an idol drama?"

"Idol drama?" Ji Xuan obviously didn't expect her to ask this. He was stunned, and calmly called Ban Zhenye, saying: "The additional investment application for "Listening to Life" sent this morning, Is that drama an idol drama?"

Xiao Yu: "...you don't need to call specifically, I just ask casually."

Ji Xuan made a quiet gesture, and then listened for a while and said: "Okay, I see, I will go to the crew in the afternoon to take a look and decide whether to add it. Please don't let me know about this."

When Ji Xuan hung up, he looked at Xiao Yu and answered with a serious face: "They said it was an idol drama."

Xiao Yuhan paused for a moment and said: "Idol dramas say that it is a lifetime of studying the piano, so why don't you say you fell in love while studying the piano?"

Ji Xuan frowned and thought for a while and said: "Is idol dramas like this now?"

"No." Xiao Yu replied.

As soon as Ji Xuan's brows loosened, she heard Xiao Yu say: "This is how idol dramas started before."

Ji Xuan can only say: "I don't understand this very well. I joined the army before graduating from high school, and the army was not allowed to watch this."

Xiao Yu was happy when he heard it, and asked, "Eh, you also graduated from high school?"

"No." Ji Xuan said: "I am a college graduate!"

Hey, just said you didn't graduate from high school and joined the army, right? Xiao Yu asked strangely: "Then you said you graduated from high school and joined the army?"

Ji Xuan laughed, and flicked her forehead and said, "Have you never heard of a military university? After a year in the army, my minister enrolled me in that university and I went."

Xiao Yu, who was ridiculed, touched his forehead and muttered dissatisfied: "Graduated from a military university, but went to start a company."

"Then are you going to visit the class?" Ji Xuan asked.

Xiao Yu nodded immediately: "Go go, go go." Anyway, he can go down to spot check and the words are so good, what he said in his previous life is also an 18th line, and he still loves this art very much. It's okay to go and have a look, Xiao Yu thought calmly.