113

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Lunch is a Chinese street found by Ji Xuanwen, so lunch is a more abundant Chinese cuisine.

German lunches are mostly fast food, very casual. Their breakfast is the most abundant of the day. Whether rich or poor, they need to prepare bread, meat, milk, snacks, etc. It's just that the rich are richer, and the poor are simpler.

Germans like to start working with a good mood after eating this hearty breakfast. Therefore, their lunches are very casual, mostly in restaurants or order a fast food.

Ji Xuan knew that Xiao Yu definitely didn't like these, and drove to Chinatown, although after tasting it, he found that these dishes were sweeter, and they were all adjusted to suit German tastes. But it was better than bringing a potato salad back home, so Ji Xuan still prepared a lot of food.

At this moment, Xiao Yu, who was sitting opposite with steamed buns in one hand and chopsticks in the other, didn't bother at all because of the sweetness of the dishes.

"After finding the house, I rented a car. There is a piano in the house. The landlord is willing to let us use it."

Ji Xuan gave the intermediary a large sum of money, and the intermediary finally rented the house from a small wealthy man, and Ji Xuan also paid considerable rent.

There are everything in the villa, there are so many rooms, and every house around is far away.

Even if Xiao Yu practiced the piano day and night in the room, it should not be easy to disturb the surroundings.

"I know." Xiao Yu bit his chopsticks and said in silence for a while, "I'm sorry, I need to practice, a lot of time to practice. You may find it very boring."

Ji Xuan put down his chopsticks, got up and held himself in front of her, kissed her forehead lightly and said, "Xiao Yu, I want to win, my child and I need you."

Xiao Yu was taken aback, raised his head to look at Ji Xuan, opened his mouth, and finally did not ask.

Ji Xuan seemed to know Xiao Yu's doubts, and he gave Xiao Yu a gentle smile.

After this day, Xiao Yu once again entered the kind of strenuous effort he had when he was paralyzed all over, and practiced prosperous all the time.

Get up early in the morning, from warm-up to practice, as well as various exercises and dietary conditioning. When everyone did not practice together, Xiao Yu practiced the piano at home.

From morning to night, from night to early morning, she did harder than she thought. Because, she knew that this time she failed, she would not know how long it would take to have such a chance again.

In the past, she didn't even know how to play piano, but she still managed to achieve her current state. Moreover, since she has already learned the piano, it is even more unlikely that she will stop and fail at this time.

She goes back and forth between the house and the concert hall, busy like a spinning top every day.

It is in this rush of time that the day of performance is getting closer.

On July 20th, Norman Columbus gave each member a performance day.

Parkers performances were all promoted a few months earlier. The same is true of the concert at the Park Music Hall. The only difference from previous years is that there is no specific date for the performance in the posters this year. Only the scope is July 29, 277, one of these three days.