97

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Grandma Bi was very angry. She only felt that the big family of the Ji family was bullying and looked down upon her.

Xiao Yu smiled at her and said, "Aunt Bi, Madam Bi, you have to hold back. If this is done, things are not as simple as chasing out."

Grandma Bi glared at her, "The fox is fake."

Xiao Yu smiled and didn't want her either.

Ji Zhongwei didn't have the mentality of Grandma Bi. She died of anxiety and said to Xiao Yu with a smile, "Nephew and daughter-in-law, we are all a family."

Xiao Yu put the train on the track, staring at the junction between the train and the track, and said faintly, "Doesn't my sister's actions make me feel a bit like a family? Just now Auntie Bi is going to beat my son. My sister is on the side. Looking at it, I didn't see you going up to stop it. It can be seen that my sister still feels that the Bi family is a family."

Ji Zhongwei rubbed her hands anxiously, and Grandpa Ji and Grandma Ji also returned.

Grandma Ji looked at Ji Zhongwei and felt this disappointment for the first time.

"Zhong Wei, do you remember how my father and I taught you when I was young"

Grandma Ji's voice was faint, she said, "The meaning of family harmony is not that everything can be ignored. What your father and I taught every child from childhood is to be united, and the family must be united. Only unite. Only our Ji family can make all fantasies come true. As the saying goes, a drop of water cannot become a sea, and a single tree cannot become a forest."

Grandma Ji sighed, "On the day you got married, I also said that it's hard to be a single horn, and it's hard to scream alone. It seems that you have remembered these words, but you have spent your mind on their home."

Ji Zhongwei said in embarrassment, "Why do my mother say that I am not as good as my sister, but I also have my own family." At this point, Ji Zhongwei red eyes and said, "I have to think about myself and children. She is my mother-in-law. If you can't go up, you can beat or scold her."

Grandma Bi listened, standing tall, beating and scolding him, she immediately asked her son to divorce her.

Grandpa Ji sighed, "Zhong Wei, haven't we thought about what you said? You are the youngest in the family, and your family has always spoiled you. On your wedding day, your grandma and I were afraid that you would be wronged, and we also prepared you a dowry. Later Something happened at home, I personally opened my mouth to borrow money from you, you can lend it to us"

Ji Zhongwei rubs her hands, "How can I make up for a hole as big as Ji's. Besides, it was the elder brother's own misfortune. Something happened, so why do you want me to fix it?"

Grandpa Ji shook his head disappointedly. "I dont know you think this way. When you dont borrow, I will treat you as your family disagrees. We dont want you to be difficult to do. You said so. If you cant make up for even a little bit of position, theres nothing. It must make you embarrassed again. Zhong Wei, this is what we think for you, you can think about it for us"

Ji Zhongwei lowered her head and wiped her tears. Grandma Bi didn't think there was anything at all, and she said, "Don't embarrass Zhong Wei for the water thrown out by your married daughter."

Xiao Ruoguang went to hold the building block box. The box was not much smaller than him. He threw himself up to hold it. There was still time to say "splashed water, splashed water, splashed water"