101

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Seeing that the two people talked more and more outrageous, Lin Hong finally did not hold back and said, "Are you here to see my son? Don't make any comments. Also, my son is not good."

Wen Tianlang looked at the child and said with a smile, "If it is not good, it is better to say that it was not good when he was a child, and he only looks good when he grows up. Wen Lie didn't grow well when he was a child, but he looks good now.

Wen Lie didn't care what he said. He just wanted to see what his brother and sister looked like. Xiaoyu and Xiaoguang just wanted to see it too, so let them see it, nothing more.

His younger brother is not good-looking, although he is not wrinkled, but his facial features that have not yet grown make the baby ugly. Now lying in the cradle asleep, surrendering, clenched fists.

"Do you like your brother?" Xiao Yu asked beside him.

Wen Lie shook his head. He said, "I already have younger siblings."

Xiao Yu was taken aback, Wen Lie turned his head and looked at Ji Yu and Xiaoguang beside him, and said to Xiao Yu, "They want to see it." Then he smiled and said, "I'll take them to see."

Xiao Yu""

Seeing the male lead and the cannon fodder living in harmony, Xiao Yu said in a vain, "That's good, let's go home"

Ji Yu looked at the little baby in the cradle, turned her head and said to Xiao Yu happily, "Mom, the little baby is cute, you can give me another little sister."

Ji Xuan clenched a fist and gave Ji Yu a pleased smile.

Xiao Yu touched her head, neither agreed nor refused.

Ji Yu and Xiao Ruoguang were much more enthusiastic than Wen Lieke. They watched around the cradle for a while, and Lin Hong stared at this side without looking away.

She framed Wen Lie several times before, but now that the child is by Wen Lie's side, how could she be relieved, because she was afraid that Wen Lie didn't know how to turn around, so she pulled the child out and fell to the ground.

When Wen Lie was about to leave, Wen Lie didn't do anything, and Lin Hong was relieved.

The two women who had just given birth didn't have much energy. At this time, lying in bed, Wen Tianlang called three concubines, two to take care of adults and one to take care of children.

Because it is a single room, it doesn't seem very crowded.

When Xiao Yu left, Wen Lie gave Lin Hong a cold look.

The people of Wen's family also came slowly. Xiao Yu didn't want to meet the old man of Wen's family, nor did Wen Lie, so they left before the people of Wen's family came.

In the evening, when Xiao Yu and Ji Xuan sat on the sofa and watched TV, Xiao Yu said, "Ilanya can be regarded as benevolent and benevolent."

Ji Xuan didn't care about Ilanya, and casually replied, "Well, Xiaoyu, I have already thought about it. How about we go to Hawaii for our honeymoon?"

Xiao Yu frowned and asked, "We didn't get married for our honeymoon, so what kind of honeymoon?"

Ji Xuan said immediately, "If you get married, you can go to Fiji for wedding photos. I heard that the environment there is very good."

Xiao Yu""

"Mom, are you going to play with Dad?" Xiao Ruoguang sat beside them watching cartoons, and when he heard Ji Xuan's words, he turned his head and asked.