57

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Cai Jun on one side looked at Bei Hui speechlessly and said, "Can you still play?"

"Yes!" Bei Hui replied, biting her lower lip.

Director Cai made a gesture with the assistant director, ready to start shooting.

Zhong Jiahe came over and asked Bei Hui, "Are you okay!"

Bei Hui shook his head, Zhong Jiahe took a careful look at Ji Xuan, and asked Bei Hui softly, "Is that Xiao Yu really catching Ji's president?"

Bei Hui nodded and took Zhong Jia Hyuk away. Zhong Jiahe glanced at Ji Xuan thoughtfully, and was pulled away by Beihui.

Ji Xuan looked at her watch, bowed her head and said to Xiao Yu, "It's time for the children to leave school."

Xiao Yu took out his phone and looked at it, and said, "Really, did Uncle Lin pick it up?"

Ji Xuan looked at Xiao Yu's empty wrist, her eyes flashed, and she said, "Go and pick it up, he gave me a message."

Xiao Yu said: "Then let Uncle Lin come here, we just add two children, and the other three will be sent back by Xiao Xu."

So, Xiao Yu and Ji Xuan, who were idle, sat and watched their filming. Several other people who visited this place for the first time were also very excited. Watching celebrities filming is more interesting than watching TV.

At this time, Fang Fei was photographed crying because she lost to Zhong Jiahe in the fight of the piano. She knelt and sat on the ground softly with her face covered, crying bitterly, as if she was dead.

Fuhui: "..."

Joe David: "..."

Xiao Yu touched his chin, looked at Fuhui and asked, "Is it the same when you lose the piano fight?"

Fuhui: "I didn't feel embarrassed to cry..." This is the pride of being a pianist. She must walk off that stage in the best possible manner.

Joe David said hurriedly: "I, haven't, lost."

Xiao Yu said without giving him any face, "That's because no one is embarrassed to suppress you." After all, it is an individual talent. As long as someone has a passion for talent, he will not bend him when he is still a seedling.

Joe David: "..."

At this time, the male protagonist Yan Huan finally appeared on the stage. As the female partner Fang Fei wanted to step forward and push the female protagonist Zhong Jia Hyuk off the stage. And Yan Huan, who had been hiding behind the curtain, appeared at this time, and a hero came in time to save the United States.

Fuhui couldn't help applauding, Cai Jun couldn't help asking her: "Do you think this is good? Or is it not good?" Is it because I made great shots?

Fuhui gave a very meaningful answer: "Art comes from life and is higher than life." It is too high.

Cai Jun: "..."

Xiao Yu also smiled and said lightly: "A real artist will not attack his opponent. With dirty hands, he cannot play better music."

Therefore, if the Xiao family's parents were indeed killed by the enemy, Xiao Yu believed that that person must have been stuck at a certain stage at this time.

"Let's go! Uncle Lin is here, and I'm waiting outside." Ji Xuan looked down at the phone message and turned to Xiao Yu.

Xiao Yu nodded, and said to Xu Haotian, "Haotian, you can help send them home. Mr. Ji and I will go back first. You don't have to go there and go back to school! Oh, yes, it's already Ive submitted my resume, try to vote for Jis!"