80

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

The new year is approaching, and the sun brings a touch of warmth in the winter.

Ji Xuan opened his eyes and watched the morning light shining through the gap in the curtains for a while. He looked at the other side of the bed again. Xiao Yu wearing a rabbit hat had flushed cheeks, her closed eyes, long eyelashes with distinct roots, and her lips were rosy and plump.

Next to her were Ji Yu and Xiao Ruoguang sleeping, and the two children closed their eyes. The sleeping faces of the three were filled with Ji Xu's eyes. At this moment, the satisfaction and impulse in his heart is probably called happiness!

How can there be such lovely three sleeping faces in this world? Ji Xuan watched greedily, just looking at these three people, he already felt full of motivation, he was willing to do anything for such three sleeping faces. It's really nice to see it as soon as I wake up every morning.

Because the curtains had not been opened and the room was still a little dark, the three of Xiao Yu were still sleeping. Ji Xuan gently stretched out his hand to take the mobile phone on the bedside table, and sent a message to Grandpa Ji: We will go down by ourselves for a while, no need to call up, the children are still sleeping.

Ji Xuan didn't want to destroy the beauty, happiness and hope of today. He knows that after today, they will live their own lives, and he has become more determined through this morning, and he wants to continue his determination every such morning.

"early."

Xiao Yu interrupted his thoughts with a little hoarse voice. He turned his head to look, Xiao Yu rubbed his eyes. I didn't forget to say hello, and the two children gradually woke up when they heard her voice.

A new day started. Ji Xuan watched the three rabbits in front of him get up. The cute three rabbits were sitting on his big bed in a daze, stretching his waist, rubbing his eyes and rubbing his eyes. Ji Xuan felt a blood trough. I was so cute, ah, he raised a nest of rabbits.

Grandpa Ji watched as a family of four came down from the second floor and waved to several people. The two babies put on the new clothes immediately ran to Grandpa Ji.

Xiao Ruoguang led Ji Yu, and the two paid New Year greetings to Grandpa Ji and Grandma Ji who were sitting on the sofa: "Great-grandfather and great-grandmother Happy New Year. In the new year, I wish great-grandfather and great-grandmother good health and happiness."

"Good, good." Grandpa Ji responded with a smile, and Grandma Ji also put on a smile.

Grandpa Ji took a document bag from his side and handed it to Xiao Ruoguang and said, "This is a red envelope."

Xiao Ruoguang was surprised when he got such a big red envelope for the first time. Although he didn't know what it was, he still shouted to Grandpa Ji and Grandma Ji: "Thank you great grandfather, thank you great grandmother."

Ji Yu looked at the envelope in Xiao Ruoguang's hand and said, "Where is mine?"

Grandpa Ji gave her a red envelope, a red envelope really.

Ji Yu took the red envelope and frowned and asked, "Why is mine different from my brother's? I want the same."

Bi Yilu, who was sitting on the sofa with Erlang's legs tilted, said: "I am a boy." It can be seen how deeply he was poisoned by Grandma Bi.

However, it wasn't just Ji Xuan who offended her words. For a while, even Grandpa Ji, Grandma Ji and Ji Shumin looked at them coldly.

Ji Xuan stared at Bi Yilu and said coldly, "You dare to say one more thing."