100

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Lin Hong couldn't say what Xiao Yuyu said, but Yilanya looked at her and was so happy that she flew up.

Yilanya was in a good mood, so she said, "Sister, you are about to give birth, so what to do to Xiaolie? You are not his mother, you have a baby, he must not have the intention to see it."

Xiao Yu hey, and then said "Yes"

Hearing Xiao Yu's answer, Wen Tian, who was walking in the front, turned around angrily and cursed at Yilanya, "Shut up."

Then he hurriedly asked the driver to drive over, and then helped Lin Hong get into the car, and Ilanya stomped onto the co-pilot.

Before driving, Wen Tianlang poked his head out and said to Xiao Yu, "You tell that kid, he will die if he dares not come."

Xiao Yu smiled and said, "Then you can rest assured that I will never tell him."

Wen Tianlang ""

Lin Hong was speechless and said, "I'm going to give birth, hurry up, my stomach hurts so much"

Wen Tianlang waved to the driver and said, "Hurry up, hurry up, I didn't see the wife is about to give birth, hurry up and leave."

The driver licked his mouth aggrievedly and drove off.

Xiao Yu looked at Wen Tianlang's car **** and wanted new cannon fodder on the line.

When Wen Lie woke up, Xiao Yu told him about it.

Wen Lie nodded and didn't say a word. He didn't care if she was going to give birth. It had nothing to do with him.

"Do you want a younger brother or younger sister?" Xiao Yu asked him.

Wen Lie smiled and said, "It doesn't matter whether the younger siblings or younger sisters, following my little stepmother, they are definitely not good people."

Xiao Yu patted him on the head and said, "Well, then stay at home. If you want to see it, you can tell me."

Wen Lie shook his head, then turned and walked back to the dining table.

Ji Yu saw him coming back and asked him "why did mother tell you to go over?"

Wen Lie returned to her, "Sister Xiao said that my little stepmother had a baby."

Ji Yu looked surprised, "Should we give birth to a baby, let's go see it."

Wen Lie shook his head and said, "I don't want to go, my little stepmother and I have a bad relationship, what's so beautiful"

Ji Yu said nervously, "You have a bad relationship with your little stepmother, and you have no relationship with your little stepbrother. I have never seen the little baby. My brother is 3 years old when he comes back."

Xiao Ruoguang was drinking milk. He raised his head when he heard Ji Yu's words, his head shook his head, and there was a circle of milk stains on his lips. He stupidly asked, "Does my sister like me when I am three years old?"

Ji Yu said "I like it"

Xiao Ruoguang asked again, "Does my sister like babies more than I am three years old?"

"Uh" Ji Yu hesitated, she hadn't seen the baby yet.

Therefore, Xiao Ruoguang looked at her sadly, and Ji Yu felt guilty for the expression in his eyes.

Ji Yu said very positively, "I definitely like Xiaoguang better."

Xiao Ruoguang nodded and laughed, and Ji Yu continued, "But, I like Xiaoguang, and it doesn't conflict with me to see the baby."