60

The Struggles Of Being A Mother Of Villains

Xiao Yu got off the elevator happily. Because he didn't wait, the elevator went all the way to the top floor. Xiao Yu said with emotion, "It's still easy to use! There is no need to stop on the first floor, not bad."

Ji Xuan said with satisfaction: "Of course."

As soon as Ji Xuan arrived, Ban Zhenye had already waited all the documents on the desk at the elevator door. As soon as Jixuan came out, she saw Xiao Yu stunned for a while, but immediately resumed work. She followed Jixuan and said: "The producer of the "Listen to Life" crew called yesterday, and he said that he had paid all the expenses. It's all sorted out. I printed this out from the mail..." Then, she handed the information to Ji Xuan.

Ji Xuan didn't answer, just glanced at it, and said: "Tell Zheng Zhimin, if you have the heart, you can do the information well and make it true. Then send such documents over, and I will recover the investment."

Ban Zhenye: "...Okay." She wrote this page in her notebook. Ji Xuan had already arrived in her office, and Xiao Yu and Ban Zhenye followed in.

After Ji Xuan sat down at the big desk, Xiao Yu hurriedly dragged a chair and sat next to him.

Ji Xuan: "...Why are you doing this?"

Xiao Yu blinked her deer eyes and said, "I am not here to accompany you today!"

Ji Xuan was braved of love by her innocent eyes, but he still calmed down and said, "Look at it, don't disturb me."

Xiao Yu raised his hand and swore: "I swear."

Ji Xuan could only pull back his gaze, then turned on the phone, and then took over the files in Ban Zhenye's hand. Ban Zhenye continued: "This was sent by Manager Lin. He said that the development of the land has not been discussed with the villagers, and he hopes to increase funds."

Ji Xuan took a look, then signed the document and said, "Tell him, the last time to add, and then talk about failure. It's not that he didn't talk with the villagers, but his ability. If you still want to continue working in Ji's If that happens, he should know how to do it."

Ban Zhenye continued to write down in her little notebook, Ji Xuan picked up the files that Ban Zhenye had compiled from the table, and he opened the first copy. Ban Zhenye said: "I asked Xiao Chen to bring coffee in, and Ji always called on the inside line if something happened."

Ji Xuan nodded, and Ban Zhenye and Xiao Yu nodded, then turned and left.

Xiao Yu sat next to Ji Xuan, who was very serious in office. With his head drooping slightly and sitting straight, it is probably a sequelae of being a soldier, Ji Xuan is very self-disciplined. After reading a document, the approved one seriously signs the name. Those who disagree are rejected, and those that require shareholder consultation are put on the other side.

"Ah! Is this the square in front of my house?" Xiao Yu said in surprise when he saw the place name in Ji Xuan's file.

Ji Xuan nodded and said, "Well, that square is no longer crowded, and the neighborhood is full of old residents. The shops in the square are all 10 or 20 years old, and there is no light from the second floor. Large. There is no difference between turning on the lights during the day and night."

For the square, Xiao Yu said: "At that time, it was probably for more stores and rent. Therefore, everything that can be used to build storefronts was built. Except for walking places, No other space was reserved. I still remember that even the toilets there are shared on the second floor!"