🥀Chapter 18🥀

Start from the beginning

Shaking my head slightly yo clear off the annoying thoughts I focused on the situation at hand.

And let's just say I was royally and utterly pissed.

First it was the bloody letter, then some idiot decided it was cool to play a dumb-ass prank on me with the bloody tooth.

If I ever got my hands on the culprit I swear to God they're going to wish they were never born.

To fit my bloody mood I got myself into some designer neck stepping high heeled biker boots and did my makeup a little bit more dramatic than usual.

If anyone thought Satan was bad they sure as hell hadn't met me and I was going to make sure whoever was threatening my sisters revenge knew that.

Twirling my clutch bag , I bulldozed my way over to my locker only to find Alexander there waiting for me with a smile on his sculpted face.

He better pray to the heavens I don't kill him with my bare hands.

"What the fuck do you want Beelzebub?" I sneered grabbing his shoulder and slamming him back into the locker, making the hoard of students stop and stare as they took in the scene.

"Just wanted to be sure you got my message farashat jamila" he smiled gripping my face tenderly, his eyes shining almost lovingly.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

He didn't answer, just simply watched me with those eyes of his, looking at me like he could see right through me.

Like he could see all of me.

I hated it.

Then as if on que Johnathan appeared from around the corner, his head bowed and his usual hoard of jocks nowhere to be found.

Taking a step towards him I grabbed his arm before he could bypass my locker, making him lift his face.

His usually well placed smirk was nowhere in sight and was replaced now with a total mess, his cheeks swollen in a dark reddish ball and his eyes swollen shut from no doubt a good beating, even his nose was bloody and crooked with tissues stuck up his nostrils already filling in blood.

"What the fuck" I breathed reaching out to touch him but he immediately flinched backwards his eyes twitching rapidly like he has no control over their movement.

Then his eyes travelled the hallway and he made eye contact with Alexander who hadn't stopped smiling at the whole scene.

"Don't you have something to say Efron."

At the mention of his name his eyes widened almost comically his eyes avoiding eye contact with Alexander's.

"Go on mate, tell them what's on your mind."

"Zuri and I aren't involved" he spluttered breath coming in short pant, "we didn't kiss on our date I lied about that." he paused wincing slightly giving me a better view of his teeth.

His missing middle teeth.

"And?" Alexander urged the picture of relaxed as he leaned almost lazily against my locker.