( eighteen )

───────────────

───────────────

YOU, KURAPIKA, GON, and leorio we're all seated inside the clean white car, waiting for the moment to capture chrollo.

kurapika wore round sunglasses, a platinum blonde wig, and a black cap. one could easily mistake him for a woman which was just what he was going for.

"hey kurapika, do you need a bra to make you look like you have boobs? you can use mine-"

"that won't be necessary." kurapika abruptly cut you off, a light tint of pink flushing his cheeks.

"okay, suit yourself." you shrugged and leaned back against the leathery car seat.

after a quick phone call with killua who updated the four of you of the whereabouts of the troupe, leorio began to drive south.

"i'm in the last car of the train. melody's in the same car as them." killua informed, trying his hardest not to look suspicious. "we're headed to castor."

────  ◡̈₊· • .  .°

after a short amount of time, the troupe members swiftly exited the train and began to head for saloma mall exit.

'the hotel is in that direction. they're probably going after one of neon's body guards.'

───────────────

NEW CHARACTER: NEON NODSTRODE, THE MONEY MAKER

───────────────

leorio drove the car as close to the mall as possible without giving away kurapika's hostility as you al watched the troupe exit the mall.

not a minute later, the group broke off into a sprint.

"they're running there now, and they're fast!

kurapika jumped out of the car and began to tail the members by foot. gon soon followed after, leaving you and leorio in the car.

'seriously?! why do they always make such irrational decisions?'

glancing at leorio, he gave you a nod and it was all it took for you also chase down the troupe.

it wasn't long before you caught up with kurapika and gon, but you had realized much faster than those two that chrollo had already figured out he was being followed. using common sense, you stopped following the two and decided to hide on the roofs of buildings.

you watched gon and killua purposefully get captured by the group while kurapika made a silent escape.

chrollo began to speak, but due to the thunder and pouring rain, you were unable to hear a single word.

sighing at your friend's recklessness, you began to trail gon and killua, who were now hostages, from afar.

───────────────

( a/n: sorry this chapter is so short

( a/n: sorry this chapter is so short. i'll try and publish another one later. my last day of school is on the 15th so as soon as summer begins, updates will be more frequent. anyway, what should y/n's nen ability be? )