( eleven )

───────────────

───────────────

YOU WOKE UP from your sleep with a pounding headache. your vision was blurred as you took in your surroundings. your hands were bound behind your back with ropes. you looked to your left and right and saw dazai and chuuya still unconscious. a chilly breeze blew your hair as your eyes adjusted to the night. your met eyes with seven other pairs of eyes, looking at you with high interest.

"she's awake!" a blond said with a little too much enthusiasm.

"calm down, shalnark." a woman with pink hair knelt down to your eyes level and inspected you carefully. "you're positive the boss said don't kill them?"

───────────────

NEW CHARACTER: SHALNARK, CURRENTLY MEMBER NUMBER SIX OF THE PHANTOM TROUPE

───────────────

an extremely buff man grunted in confirmation. he seemed like he was on a phone call. the pink haired woman sighed and stood back up. you took this time to inspect your surroundings. you quickly concluded you were on a hot air balloon, soaring in the sky. you had no idea where they were taking you and using your rashomon was out of the question unless you had a suicide wish. all you could do was wait until you were on the ground.

the hot air balloon gradually descended towards the earth. you and the phantom troupe members were now perched up on a high part of land, keeping a good distance away from the mafiosos. the mafiosos aimed their firearms at the buff man who you now know as uvogin. unfortunately for them, he went on a rampage and slaughtered every last one.

───────────────