( nine )

───────────────

───────────────

THE PLANE TO yorknew city screeched to a stop and passengers flowed out like a river. you gripped dazai's bandages like a leash so you wouldn't lose him in the large crowd.

"y/nnnn, i'm hungry. let's go get chipotle."

"dazai, you know damn well that shit gives you diarrhea."

"exactly! i can eat until my stomach is going to pop and then i can poop it all out. then i can hopefully die of dehydration!"

you grimaced in disgust "okay, i'm leaving you here—"

"NO, I'M SORRY!!"

"EXACTLY, SO SHUT UP!"

people were now giving you and dazai worried glances and stares. who could blame them?

"alright dazai, let's call a cab and find a hotel near the auction site."

the vibrant, yellow cab pull over and drove to your desired destination. there was a hotel about twenty minutes away from the auction site so you and dazai— scratch that— you decided to book a room for nine nights to be sure.

checking in went smoothly if you leave out the part where dazai asked the receptionist for their hand in double suicide. naturally, you apologized and dragged dazai away.

you found your room and slid the keycard, opening the abnormally large hotel room.

'yorknew city hotel rooms are big as hell.'

everything in the hotel room before your eyes landed on the bed. not beds. bed. only one. uno. your eyes nearly popped out of your eyes sockets. there sits a queen size bed. white pillows and sheets waiting to be slept in.

"y/n? what's up..." dazai's eyes followed your line of vision until his eyes also landed on the singular bed. he owlishly blinked and turned to you with a smile.

"SLEEPOVER!!"

"GAH, NO THANKS, I'M SLEEPING ON THE COUCH—"

──── ◡̈₊· • . .°

white covers encased your body in the bed. a pair of arms refusing to let you go.

how did you get into this position? well let's take a trip down memory lane...

a few hours prior...