( one )

───────────────

───────────────

THE ELEVATOR DOORS slowly opened, revealing a large, dim room. as you walked into the slightly crowded area, a man handed you a tag number.

"please wear this tag on you and try not to lose it."
you took the tag and slipped it into your pocket and sat down against the wall. tired from the journey, you closed your eyes only to be interrupted by a presence in front of you

you reluctantly opened your eyes to see a plump man with a can of soda in hand.

"nice to meet ya! my name's tonpa and i took the hunter exam 34 times!" tonpa bragged.

───────────────

NEW CHARACTER: TONPA, THE ROOKIE CRUSHER

───────────────

'that's a terrible thing to boast about.'

being the somewhat kind person you are, you continued to chat with him until he offered you the oddly suspicious looking drink. you examined the drink and could see the opening was slightly open.

'does this bitch think i'm stupid?'

you opened the can and took one look at the drink and could see that there was something other than sugar, spice, and everything nice. you glared at tonpa who sweat dropped at the sight of your pissed off expression.

you stood up, towering over tonpa. it looks could kill, tonpa would have dropped dead. you hovered the can over his head and dumped it all over.

"thats what you get for trying to poison me, fucking dumbass," you spat.

you watched tonpa scurry away as you scoffed.

"my, my, what an interesting show."

you your eyes averted to the right.