“Guys calm down,” I moved my hand in a calming gesture. “I know what I'm doing. I know him too well.” I assured.

“What do you mean? You are besties with a fucking psycho with black eyes?” Ashton spat.

I clenched my jaw, not liking the way he talks about Harry. “You don't know anything, Ashton. So stop talking.” I scolded.

“Are you supporting him now?” Ashton was angry now.

“Yes I am because I know more things than you do.”

“Like what?”

“Like how we was about to kill all of you if i weren't there.”

“Are you–,“

“Guys stop!” Calum cut Ashton off, raising his hands. “This is not the right way to solve a problem.”

“Calum's right.” Grace agreed quietly.

I sighed the same time Ashton did. “Sorry.” he murmured.

“Yeah,” I mumbled, looking down.

“We should all stick together and support each other, not fight.” Calum said.

“Rebecca,” Grace said, making me look up at her puffy red eyes. “What do you have in mind?”

I sighed and played with the stick in my hands. “Saving you and Harry.”

“Harry's the guy we saw earlier?” Calum asked.

I nodded. “He needs help too.”

Ashton scoffed, gaining an icy glare from me. He looked away, not meeting my eye. “What can we do to help?” Calum asked.

“Nothing.” I replied timidly. “You're not taking part of this.” I said firmly.

“We can't let you go there by yourself, you are going to get killed.” Ashton said, his green eyes showing concern.

“I'm not going to put you in danger. You are going to stay here hidden.” I said seriously.

“Rebecca you can't go.” Grace shook her head.

“Yes I can.” I said confidently and stood up. “I have to help Harry.”

They all stood up. “We're coming with you.” Calum said.

“No. You're staying here to protect each other. Don't look for me or follow me. And I mean it.” I was being dead serious.

They sighed and Grace nodded. “Okay.” she murmured.

“Stay strong, Becca.” Calum said, pulling me in for a hug. I hugged him back, gritting my teeth to stop the tears from appearing.

“You too.” I murmured, my heart sinking.

Grace was now crying and her sobs made me suck in a breath. I pulled back and hugged her tightly, hiding my face in her messy hair. “I'll be back,” I whispered.

“Promise.” she cried, tightening her arms even more around me.

“I promise.” I said, not truly believing I will keep my promiss.

I pulled back and gave her a sad smile, taking in the sadness behind her watery eyes. I then pulled Ashton in a warm embrace, his strong arms wrapping around me and holding me close.

“Come back to us.” he mumbled.

“I will.” I said, pressing a kiss on his cheek as I pulled back.

After that, I walked past him and fought the urge not to turn around and give one last glance at them. I held my tears back as I got further away from them and closer to death.