Whole night goes shehnaaz is not at all sleeping she is just looking at her baby who is holding her tightly....
She have to talk to that person.... And tomorrow she will.....

Next morning....
Tara ji was all busy shehnaaz keep saying her to take rest at last she said that to keep check on Noor she herself will make lunch as she can't let her maa do all those things...
Tara ji agreed....

Around 1 pm the door bell rang..... Tara ji open the door and saw rita ji standing.....
They hug each other and welcome her....
T- Rita tumhara beta....
R- are vo ah raha hai gadi park kar raha hai...

They both sat on the hall.. When our little Noor come in the hall with her big barbie...
Rita maa saw her and was mesmerised with her cuteness..... She herself is a barbie....

She run to her nanu....
Tara ji hold her and make her sit on the couch....
R- to ye hai hamari Noor.....
She know about noor....
Noor hearing her name starts giggling....

When their eyes land on the door... There our sidharth looking so dam handsome in his suit.....

R- sid beta idhar ah....
He come to them tara ji saw him and smile.... He also smile back....
R- ye mera beta sidharth.... Aor ye mari dost tara....
Sh- namaste aunty....
He sat beside his mom.... And his eyes goes on the little cute barbie.... Who is also looking at him with a pout....
Noor come close to him and pull his coat....
He look at her....
N- mujha...upal...baitho.....
She said in her baby tone.... Sidharth make her sit beside him....
He don't know but he is feeling an unknown connect towards this baby....
Noor stand on the couch and starts playing with his hair....
While he let her do this holding her protectively....
Tara ji smile looking at them....
Rita maa is also smile looking at her son who is genuinely smiling after years....

When they saw shehnaaz coming at hall in a beautiful kurti palazo set looking so beautiful...
T- idhar ah shehnaaz....
Rita ji look at her with a smile....
T- beta ye mari dost rita hai aor ye unka beta sidharth aor ye mari beti shehnaaz....
She took blessing from rota ji....

Then look at Noor who is busy with sidharth this is a shock coz noor doesn't go close to person whom she don't know.....
Sidharth also look at shehnaaz....
They both have an eye content.... Indeed she is the beautiful and he is the handsome....

She sat infront of him.... When noor run to her calling mumma mumma....
This is not a shock for rita ji as she know this but for sidharth it was an shock....
She is so young and in this age she have a daughter what happen to her husband....
Many thoughts were running in his mind when..... Rita maa suggest them to talk to each other......

Theybboth nodded and goes to her room... While noor also goes with them as she didn't want to leave her mumma....
S- please bathiye...
He sat on a small couch which is on her room....
After a lot of silent He finally broke the silence....
Sh- vo... She is your daughter.... What happen to your husband......
She took a deep breath and starts speaking... S- dakhiya.... I will tell you everything and before taking a decision i have some requests....
Sidharth nodded.....
S- sidharth ji..... Noor is not my own daughter... Vo mari didi ki bati hai....
She tells him everything and he listen to her.. This is the first time he feels his pain hos sufferings so small infront of her's.... In this small age she suffered so much.....
S- dakhiye i don't want sympathy.... App sympathy ki wajah se mujse plzz shadi na kare.... Coz i can't leave my Noor she is my jaan.... Uske bina rahna to dur main jina bhi nahi janti... Aor jo mujse shadi karega that person have to accept her also... And mari maa.... I can't leave her mare alawa unka koyi nahi hai isiliya main shadi nahi karna cahti thi par maa ne mujha unki kasam da di so i can't deny her.... If you are ready to accept my daughter and my maa then i will agree warna main ye shadi nahi kar sakti... Sorry...

She speaks her heart out.....
While he just hear everything.... He is feeling so much respect towards him.... He is feeling so much happy at his mom's choice...
Sh- see shehnaaz i will not say that i can understand your pain coz i can't.... But mera bhi ek past hai..... I want to share it.... Can i...

For the first time sidharth feels to share his pain that also to her whom he hurriedly know...
She nodded while he say her about raima and everything.....
Sh- see shehnaaz i can't give the place of a wife to you but we both can make our moms happy as i also only have my mom and you also.... And noor she is a angel i first time smile with her after so long.... I'll whole heatedly accept her and tum bhi kabhi mujse vo sab expect nahi karogi jo ek wife apne husband se expect karte hai.....

For our family we can do this......

He said this with a little smile.....
She look at him for sometime and smile nodding in yes....
Noor was till now sitting on the bed busy with her toys....
They both look at her and smile...
Sidharth go near her and take her in his arms....
He don't know the reason but he can feel a connect.....
He kiss her head while she giggle....
Sana smile looking at them.....

They both come down smiling while sid holding noor in his arms....
Both the mom's smile looking at them....
They know only they can heal each other and this little bundle of joy will make their life bright......

Both the moms were happy watching their faces....
They all again sat on the couch....
Noor is not leaving sidharth playing with his big palm while sidharth is also playing with her....
This makes the entire family happy....
R- beta the last decision will be yours aap dono jo bologe ham wahi karenga....
T- han beta aap log hi faisla jarna apni zindagi ka.... Kayuki apko jina hai ye hame nahi....
Sid and sana look at each other and both said together.....
Ham taiyar hai.....
Rita maa and tara ji both smile whole heatedly......
While both sid and sana look at each other with an assuring look.....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you all like it
Do vote and comment

ThudddThat's all for todayHope you all like itDo vote and comment

Guyss do read this story of jainsaku91

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....