"I love you too baby" he muttered against her lips as he backed her against the car. He nibbled at her neck causing Jaya to pant softly against him.

"Alan we are in a parking lot right now" she said making him nod his head but still continue to kiss her neck.

"Thanks for stating the obvious baby"

Jaya groaned and made him look at her. "I'm serious Alan" she said as her lips formed into a small pout.

"So?" He ripped her tank top off her making Jaya gasp and look at him in surprise.

"I'll buy you hundreds of more" He mumbled to her before pecking her lips.

"Alan people could see us" Jaya said shyly making him arch an eyebrow at her.

"No one is here baby" he said and carried her to lay down on the blanket. He stayed on top of her before turning his attention to her hardened nipples.

"But—mmm fuck" Jaya felt him swirl his tongue around her nipple before sucking on it. His fingers pulled her sweat pants down her soft legs while his mouth went in for the attack.

"Just relax baby" He whispered against her skin. He kissed down her chest before moving in between her legs.

"Jaya what the fuck no underwear either" He glared at her making her blush and smile as she shrugged her shoulders.

He smacked her pussy making Jaya jump with a moan escaping her lips. "I'll punish you for that later" he said and pulled his sweat shirt over his head.

Jaya watched with lustful eyes as his tattoos came in view. She felt herself growing into a waterfall of wetness when he took off the rest of his clothes leaving him bare in front of her. Her eyes dropped to his dick before they widened at his size.

"That is not normal" she said making Alan laugh and spread her legs.

"Guess what baby" he said as he positioned himself. "Normal is overrated" and with that he pushed himself in side of her fast causing Jaya to moan.

He gave her time to adjust to his size before pulling out of her completely. He thrusted his full size in her making Jaya moan loudly as she felt full. "Fuck" she cried out as her hands met his chest.

Alan smirked and continued to thrust in and out of her as his hands gripped her hips. He watched as Jaya moaned and cried out in pleasure under him.

Watching her only made him increase his speed as he groaned. Jaya arched her back completely off the blanket when Alan began rubbing her clit as he moved.

"Fuck you're so tight" he said as he rammed in her pussy. He grabbed her leg and put it on her shoulder before pressing down on her stomach some.

"Please" Jaya begged for more and Alan smirked as he gladly gave her exactly what she wanted. He didn't stop only moved faster and harder.

It didn't take long for Jaya to come undone at the power of his thrusts. He felt her clench around him before she let out a scream that was mixed with a moan as she let go.

Alan didn't give her time to breathe and come down from her high as he continued his thrusts. She shivered when he leaned down to kiss her neck as he fucked her. "You like that baby hm" he asked her as he kissed down her chest still not stopping her movements.

Jaya couldn't even answer as she clawed at his back moaning under him. "I said" Alan turned inside of her causing Jaya to moan loudly as he moved in and out of her in a new side position. "Do you fucking like that"

"Yes!" She cried out causing him to smirk. Jaya squealed in surprise when Alan flipped them over for her now to be on top of him.

"Ride me baby"

Jaya reached behind her to grab his dick before lowering herself down on him. Both of them let out a string of groans and moans as she took him inside of her to a full.

Jaya moves and grinds her hips slowly before lifting herself up and down his dick. Alan groaned under her as he gripped her hips to help her move. "That's it god good fuck girl you are" he said making Jaya moan at his words.

His words only made her move faster up and down him. "Dracu te simti atat de bine" He cursed out as she rode him. Fuck you feel so good

Jaya's eyes widened at his change in languages and only could moan at how sexy it sounded. She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned forward some to throw herself up and down his length at a speed she didn't know she could reach.

"Oh god" she moaned when Alan thrusted himself up into her with her movements. Alan began to curse under her as her cheeks clapped against him as she rode him.

He smacked his hand down her ass cheek making Jaya cry out a moan as she clenched her walls around him. He knew she was close. "Hold it"

"I-I can't" her eyes shut as she threw her head back. Alan gripped her ass in his hands and thrusted up in her faster and harder hitting her g-spot with every thrusts making Jaya scream.

"You can and you fucking will" His words came out in a growl that made Jaya bit her lip. He rubbed her clit fast with his free hand as he continued fucking her.

"Now fucking take it"

"Alan!" She screamed squirming on top of him as she tried to run from it. Alan didn't let her move as he only sped up his thrusts. "Take it!" He screamed back at her.

Jaya was seeing stars at this point as her mouth opened but nothing escaped her. She was holding her release just like he said but it was the hardest thing she could do. She clawed her nails at his chest as her legs began to shake.

"Come" that single command had Jaya screaming as she did exactly what he told her to do. He came undone with her as her body shook and she collapsed on top of him. "Drau" he cursed out. Fuck

Jaya panted heavily on top of him as they laid there coming down from their highs. Alan kissed her forehead. "Good girl" he whispered to her making Jaya smile.

It was the last thing she heard before she passed out.