Chapter 32: Safe.. Happy.. Okay..

Start from the beginning

"I need you naked." He breathes out as he tugs his sweater up over his head. "Now."

I ignore his words, biting my lip as my eyes scan over his chest and abs.

As my fingers run over them I can't help but smile. They are 100% definitely not overrated.

Before I know it my jeans are being pushed down my legs, Harry's hands directing me to step out of them as I stare at his body.

I can't help it. Who could?

When his fingers grip the hem of my black tank top I snap back to reality and grab his hands, stopping his movements.

"What's wrong?" His eyebrows furrow in confusion as I shake my head.

"Nothing.. Just.. I want to leave it on." I say quietly, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"What, why?" He frowns, looking like a little kid who just got his favorite toy taken away.

"I'm not comfortable with it off."

My eyes shoot down to my feet, but I can't see them. My belly is blocking the view.

"But why..." His voice fades off and he takes a deep breath.

My chin is nudged up by his fingers so he can see my face.

"You embarrassed?" He looks at me as if I've grown two heads.

"I just..." I close my eyes, wishing I could just disappear. "I don't look good alright?"

"You serious?" He grins, his dimples making an appearance.

"Of course I'm serious." I scowl at him.

"Must be hearing things." He chuckles, placing his palm on my stomach. "This... You've no idea how much this turns me on. Seriously... Just the thought that I knocked you up makes me hard."

"Stop you." I push his hand off me with a small smile.

"Not lying." His hands slowly inch my shirt up. "You're so sexy baby. Please... Let me see you."

I swallow my fears as he pulls my tank top up over my head. Dropping it to the floor, my bra quickly following it.

"Open your eyes Ava."

I hesitantly do as he asks, fully aware I'm now standing in front of him in only my lace underwear. It hugging my hips right below my slightly rounded belly.

"Fuck Av... How could you... Jesus... You're.... Bloody hell, the things you do to me..."

His eyes travel down my body hungrily as he pushes my long hair off my shoulders. I moan softly as he tenderly nips at my neck. Sucking on the skin as he moves down to my collarbone.

His hands grip my hips, his fingers digging into the skin as he pushes me backwards. Laying me down onto the bed and crawling on top of me.

His lips are everywhere. Torturing me as they travel across my skin. I feel faint by the time he leans up, looking into my eyes.

"I love you." His voice comes out raspy and deeper then usual.

"I love you." I repeat his words, meaning them more then ever.

My underwear is soon slipped down my legs, being tossed over Harry's shoulder with a smirk.

When he stands up and pushes his boxer briefs down to the floor my breath hitches in my throat.

Not one single part of the man's body is overrated. Not one.

He rests back in-between my thighs as my fingers tangle in his hair. It's longer then ever and I love it.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he kisses me deeply. His hands holding mine down against the bed as his tongue darts into my mouth.

He leans up, looking down at me as he slowly pushes into me. His jaw clenches as I arch my back.

That first stretch... We both moan loudly from the sensation.

His thrusts are slow but determined as he pushes in and out. Over and over. Making my toes curl in the best way. Making my nails rake down his back harshly.

"Baby..." He groans against the skin of my neck, kissing me sloppily as he circles his hips.

He was so right. He's made mistakes, I've made mistakes. But us... Together, we're perfect.

He changes his angle, working us both to our ends as we hold onto each-other.

The room is hot and we're both covered in a light sheen of sweat as my legs start to shake.

"Harry... Oh my god..."

"Fuck Ava..." He groans, my words sending him over the edge with me.

He shudders above me, his body tensing as he pushes deep inside me.

I love watching him. How I can make him lose control. How his head drops back as he lets go.

It's beautiful. He's beautiful.

"Love you... Love you... So much baby." My lips are pecked over and over as I try to catch my breath.

He drops down onto the bed next to me with contented sigh. His arms wrapping around me and holding me to his chest.

Making me feel safe. And happy.

And for the first time in a month... Making me feel like we're going to be okay.

____________________
Please vote!!