chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Well that's the look we were going for. Got to catch their attention some how." Kai said.

"Loving the bangs on you. It's giving 2012 nicki minaj." Marco said.

"Ra! Ra! Like a dungeon dragon!" He sung and put his name on his hips and started shaking his head.

"No it's giving chung-Li." Domenico said.

"That was kind of racist." Gabe said.

"How?" He asked.

"Because shes asian," He answered.

"Oh." Domenico mumbled.

Dad, Ares, Mara, my aunts, uncles, and grandparents walked into the living room.

"Why are you guys dressed like hookers?" Ares asked.

"See?! We told you!" They all say in union.

"Whatever." we mumble.

"Wear these in your ears, we'll be able to communicate with you. You two said you don't need any help so we'll be here at the house. Gio hacked the security cameras so we'll be able to see you." Dad said.

"Sage here is the stuff to inject him with. Kai you don't need it because you obviously are going to kill your target." Enzo said.

I take it and put it in my purse.

"If you guys feel like you're in any sort of danger just hit your ear piece three time we'll have men around the corner to assist you." Mara said.

"Cool can we go now?" Kai asked.

"Yup. Be safe." Ares said and handed us our ear pieces.

Kai and I downed our third shot together

"You guys are going to be alcoholics." Dad mumbled.

"My mother was one might as well keep the cycle going." I say with a slight laugh.

They went silent, "Too soon?" I ask.

"Just focus."

"Yeah yeah." I mumble. The bartender sat down another drink I ordered in front of me. I picked it up and took a sip.

"This is so exciting!" Someone squealed.

"Shut up Antonio!" Multiple people yelled.

I turn the volume down so they wouldn't be screaming in my ear.

I turn around and scan over the bar. Pedro and Paul stood at the balcony that overlooked the expensive looking club.

Paul and I made eye contact. I sipped on my drink while keeping eye contact with him. I winked at him and turned around.

"Pedro and Paul are here together." I whisper to Kai.

"They might be here to lure young girls into sex trafficking." She whispered.