"Look doctor! Your this-hospital will only make her sicker. She needs proper care and clean environment that's what I'm saying. If you are demanding shit load of money I'm ready to give you but I want you to continue her treatment in my apartment." I snapped.

"But every patient gets their full treatment here, in this hospital. No other patient and their relatives ever had any problem then why--"

"She is not the part of every patient." I speak in my crisp tone. I don't know why I'm getting frustrated but hell I am.

Who is she? It's not normal to feel cautious like this about someone.

"Who the hell are you to talk to a doctor like this?" He stood up as he glared at me angrily.

Sighing deeply, I pulled out my ID card showing it to the doctor so that he could shut his mouth.

"Detective Louis Tomlinson. Head of the police force who is currently investigating the recent terrorist attack at airport."

"But--"

"Before you say you haven't seen me before....I'm new here. Got shifted four days back from Oxford. I think this much information is enough to satisfy you?" I scowled.

"Now can you please not waste my time and do what I say?" I looked at him by pulling up my one brow.

He sighed in defeat and nodded, although, the look of disgust towards me was evident on his face.

Rubbing my temple briefly, I again opened my mouth. "I'm sorry doctor. I know the way I'm talking to you is wrong. But you need to understand that my mind is not directed towards only one direction. I have had a lot of things to care about. I request you to do what I say as being a police officer it's hard to see someone disobeying you. So, please?" I asked with pleading eyes.

I couldn't believe that an unknown girl could freak me out like this. But all I wanted is to protect her, keep her safe.

"I can understand." Doctor smiled...phew. "Okay. We will shift her to your apartment." He said and I nodded mouthing thank you.

--

We shifted her to my apartment at almost half past twelve. The doctor, two nurses came along with me and Chris to look after her. The ventilator and glucose bottle were still attached to her as she was comfortably lying on the bed. Her breathing was slow and steady, eyes closed hands were laying on either side of the bed. Nurse, reckoned to me as Ella changed the empty glucose bottle with new one. Checking her thoroughly she turned towards me.

"We are expecting that she would wake up by seven or eight in the morning. So you can relax till then. There is no need to worry about her. I'm here." She smiled and I returned it back.

"Erm...I'm staying with her in the room. You can stay in the adjacent room and I'll call you if she would need anything or show any moment yeah?" I said.

"Okay. You seem worried and little possessive. Don't panic, she will be alright." She reassured and I nodded with a smile.

"And tell doctor and other nurse the same too. There are enough rooms in my apartment for you to stay." I said and dismissed her.

I walked to the bed and sat on the bedside near her. I examined her features concisely. Her perfect features reminded me of my own sister. I gulped remembering the memories. I sighed deeply and shook my head, not wanting to dwell in the past. Looking at her carefully once more, I dragged my feet to the nearby couch. I drew my phone out from my jean pocket and called Avici.

Avici, she is well disciplined officer and is working with me on this suddenly come up project. I just needed to inform her that I'll be on duty by tomorrow morning. She told me that all the terrorists had been caught and put into special jails leaving two who were still inside the airport's main building. She said that all the police force was keeping an eye on them and they would be caught soon.