DONT HATE ME TOMORROW

Start from the beginning

The air rushes out of my lungs as he steps back, his intentions clear. Liam/Fido's fingers, now resembling claws, reach out and swiftly yank down my pants, along with my panties, in one smooth motion.

I wet my lips, feeling my arousal evident as it trickles down my legs. With a deliberate motion, I reach up and remove my sweatshirt, leaving only my black silk bra to cover my exposed body.

"Off!" He snarls, releasing my legs and prowling at the foot of the bed. His gaze fixates on my fingers as I move to unfasten the material. Losing what little patience he has left, his hand shoots out once more, faster than I can react, and he tears the fabric from my body, leaving me entirely exposed. Shit, I really liked that bra... But, fuck it!!!

His display of dominance ignites a surge of desire within me. Opting to tease, I moisten my lips and spread my thighs, presenting my arousal for his inspection. Liam/Fido emits a low growl, his yellow eyes locked on my red-painted nails as I glide them over my core, parting my folds and dipping my index finger into the wetness. Withdrawing my hand from between my thighs, I extend my finger toward him—an invitation.

In that instant, I recognize that Liam has relinquished control, and Fido has taken over. Springing onto the bed, he seizes my hips and hoists me, forcefully twisting me until I am lying on my stomach. Pulling firmly on my buttocks, he lifts them, fully exposing me and signaling his readiness.

In a flash, he's on top of me, his cock pressing eagerly against my entrance. I prop myself up on my elbows, turning my head to glance back at him, and I'm hit with a gasp as he thrusts forward, filling me with his sizable member. Pleasure surges through me at his powerful entry. "Mine," he growls, his thrusts becoming more urgent and intense with each movement.

I'm consumed by the sensations he's evoking, his primal actions taking control of my body entirely. He mounts me with an animalistic fervor, driving into me with a raw intensity that leaves me breathless. All I can do is surrender to the overwhelming pleasure and enjoy the ride.

Powerful hands draw me closer, his entire form enveloping mine. This isn't your run-of-the-mill doggy-style encounter, no pun intended. Fido hasn't left an inch of my body untouched as he engulfs me. "Need more," he growls, driving forcefully and pressing me forward, making my arms give way and my body press firmly against the mattress.

I muffle my moans into the blanket as this new position, akin to an inverted missionary, pushes him even deeper. The angle, coupled with Fido's weight, grinds my pelvis against the bedding, sending electric pulses of pleasure to my clit. Clenching my legs tightly, I feel him thrusting relentlessly. His movements draw a primal growl from behind me, "so tight, so perfect, mine."

His words intoxicate me, and in this moment, I can forget everything—the past, the future, Alexei—and just focus on the present, on him.

As he lowers his face, he buries himself into my neck, his mouth immediately latching onto the sensitive skin above my shoulder. Sucking down, his teeth grazing, I feel my body begin to peak. With the combination of friction below and his cock rubbing my pleasure point, my toes curl as I clench down, heat building.

"So wet, so ready to take my knot. My pups," Fido growls, one of his canines pushing against my skin, hard enough to mark me, too... SHIT! Liam was right. Fido's not going to stop. He's going to... FUCK! For a split second, I almost let him, let him knot me, let him mate me. But it's not what he wants, and I made a promise. Biting my lip, I call my fire forward, my body heating until it's scalding, causing Fido to groan and push off me, his body falling to lie beside mine.

Missing his warmth, I turn to face him, his eyes reverting to their captivating chocolate brown. "I'm sorry, Mo Thine, I... I..." He pants, a flicker of shame crossing his features. Ignoring his guilt for his loss of control, I straddle him, guiding him onto his back. "Erin?" He questions.