_____

Chase's pov: 

" I have to go now, you know dad doesn't like staying home alone," I said as I stood up from my seat and held my four days old nephew up to my chest one more time before handing him to my mom. 

" Aww, why don't stay for a little more," Jule whined pouting her eyes and lips. 

" I'll come tomorrow morning, I promise!" I said as I kissed her forehead and hugged her. 

" No need for this, she's leaving tomorrow," My mom answered giving me the best news ever, starting from tomorrow there will be a beautiful little soul in our house. And something is telling me that this baby will run the happiness through our lives. 

" Ah, man you're leaving?" Vinnie asked as we met by the door, I nodded my head as I wrapped my arm around his obviously exhausted body, and we walked with me down the hallway," Are you okay, Vin!" I asked. 

" Yes, just a little tired, I haven't slept properly for four days," he sighed, and I felt bad for him and Jule, this is nothing compared to what is coming ahead of theirs. 

" It's okay man, eighteen years later he'll move out of the house and starts visiting you only for Christmas and special occasions," I sarcastically answered making him chuckle. we stood there talking for a while before I stormed out of the hospital front door to the parking lot.

" What are you doing here?" I asked as I saw Liya standing by herself, she's supposed to be home right now because she left us about twenty minutes ago. 

" I was waiting for Jordan to pick me up, but he's not coming, So here I am looking for a cap," she answered as I unlocked my car's doors. 

" You'd never find a cap now it's almost eight o'clock, come on I'll give you a ride," I offered and she immediately nodded. I opened the door for her and shut it right after she got in, I'm a gentleman Jules always tells me that. 

" So, Ryan is so cute? huh. . ." she asked breaking the silence that has been going on for the last few minutes of the drive. 

" Yes, he is. . . I can't believe that I'm an uncle now," I answered as I continued driving; she looks weird as if she had a lot to say but she didn't how to start saying it. . . I mean I have a lot of things to tell her too, but I don't think I can. 

" Can you like. . umm. . . drive around for a while, I don't feel like going home right now," she suddenly spoke. 

" Yeah, sure!" I awkwardly answered. 

"Do you guys still hang out at the same place we did before?" She inquired, recalling plenty of images from our dating days. I had no idea what to say or do. I simply nodded and smiled in a way that revealed that I remember every detail of our time together. " Can we go there?" she asked once more moving a strap of her hair behind her ear. 

" Like. . . Right now?" 

" Yes! come on it's not even nine yet, it's not like you're going to sleep that early," she said af she knew that my response would be that I want to sleep, which is true. . .  I didn't answer I just changed my direction and started driving to the place she wanted to go... 

After about thirty minutes of driving, I soon arrived at the place where Baron and Vinnie typically gather. It was also a secret dating place for Liya and me. Apparently, It  became now Jules and Vinnie's. 

" What do you think Ryan will be when he grows up," she asked out of the blue, trying to get us talking on anything. 

" I actually still don't know what I want to be when I grow up," I sneered giving her a side look as we dragged our seats to the back a little.