He hunched over in pain with a groan, "I was getting you back for the water." He wheezed out.

"How are you an assassin but scared of rats?" Fredrico asked.

"Why are you half naked in the kitchen? And why are you all even here?" I ask.

"We just got done working out. And that was rude." Domenico said.

"Well sorry," I mumble.

Kai came in the kitchen, "Who's screaming?" She asked with a yawn.

I stood in front of her, "You have hickeys on your neck," I whisper to her.

Her eyes went wide, "Fuck I forgot about them," She whispered and ran out the kitchen.

"Get out of my kitchen and go eat," Enzo said.

We all sat down. Kai came in and sat down next to me.

"Does it look okay?" She whispered.

I looked at her neck, "You can faintly see the markings, but i'll help you." I whispered.

"Are you excited for your competition today?" Nonna asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess. The excitement really doesn't hit me until i change into my leotard." I say.

"Why did you take your braids out? They were so pretty

"Why did you take your braids out? They were so pretty." Kai asked.

"I don't like wearing them for competitions. One time my bun came down and I couldn't see because my hair was in my face. I literally did so bad I wanted to cry." I say.

We were getting ready to go to the arena.

"I'm going to take a shower." Kai said.

"Alright." I say.

I did my hair and makeup, then put on my leotard. I noticed I was ashy.

I couldn't find my lotion anywhere. I go to Kai's room.

"Did you take my lotion?" I ask.

"Yeah, sorry I forgot to bring it back yesterday. It's on the counter." She said.

I look for the big bottle of cocoa butter/ vaseline lotion. "It's not here." I say.

"Check with Lee. He's always stealing shit out of my room." Kai said.

I leave out of her room and turn down the hallway to Lee's room. I knock on the door, no answer.

I slowly push open the door and peak my head inside. His bedroom was empty, but the shower was running.

I looked around for my lotion, couldn't find it. I went towards the bathroom.

"Shit," Lee groaned. My eyes widened as I saw him through a small crack in the doorway.