Jisung looked at him amused as he gracefully glides through their small kitchen. He was now lost in thought as he started looking back on how fast everything happened after he want down to look for his favorite supreme shirt.

From knowing his boyfriend was cooking at their kitchen so early in the morning, to him seeing his upper body naked, knowing his dream wasn't a dream at all and now actually seeing first hand how Minho cooks for him and his mom.

It was an image so surreal and too good to be true expecially thinking back after what happened yesterday. But Jisung just laughed at how differently he imagined this specific day was gonna go down. He genuinely didn't expect Minho would go the extra mile just to please him and do this stuff with him.

This kind of experiences was still too early for something so fresh like their relationship but he knew they're just not a regular couple. Just being in a relationship with The Lee Minho already feels extraordinary. And plus, they both don't conform to what is mainstream for other people. And now he feels so much better than he hoped for.

He snapped back to reality when Minho called his name twice. "Hanji? Are you okay? Don't you feel well?"

"Oh. yeah. Im sorry. I- i was just trying to process everything that happened... So far." Jisung nervously giggles.

"Did I do something wrong again babe? Should I have never come here? Was this too much?" Minho asked as kneels holding both of Jisung's hands.

"No. no. i- its just overwhelming I guess that's all. A good type of overwhelm. I'm happy Minho, really, don't overthink anything." Jisung replied as he caress Minho's cheeks.

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday Hanji. I would never cheat on you. I hope you know that. I chose you and i will always choose you. Always. No one ever comes close to what I feel for you."

"No Minho. It's okay. I get it. I can wait if you still have confusions or you're not fully into me, to us right now. I know you're still finding who you really are. And i'm here to help you. This past few months have been a roller coaster for you. And I understand that. Just a month ago everybody thought you liked girls, you even thought you liked girls yourself right? Specifically Hanna, so yeah don't be sorry. It's okay. Let's just be honest with each other and i'll always try my best to understand what you're going through. I know It can be scary and confusing so I get it and I'm here to help you." Jisung replied cupping Minho's face.

" Jisung replied cupping Minho's face

"Han Jisung. Listen to me baby. No. You don't understand. I don't care about Hanna or any girl. At all. And I never will. I'm fucking gay for you. Only for you. I may not be the Minho everybody knew before but I'm better. And that's because of you. I talked to Changbin and the rest last night and explained to them about how he misunderstood what he saw. I never kissed her and i would never want to kiss her or any girl or boy at that.

Her lips just came in touch with mine because she forced herself to. I have no feelings. No nothing. My lips is only yours and I know your subconsciousness knows it too. You made it clear earlier this morning." Jisung was about to get emotional but then smacked Minho's arm and they both laughed.