𝟞.𝟙𝟚 ℝ𝕒𝕨 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥

Start from the beginning

Theo didn't reply. He was. "Hellhounds. They're really good fighters. I wouldn't suggest that." I point out.

"Kaelin." Theo states worriedly, "Did you fight a Hellhound?"

"None of your business." I snap.

"Kaelin, what happened? Was it Parrish?" Theo continues and I didn't reply. "Who was it? I'll kill them."

"He's already dead." I said, "He got me good though. He got me in the stomach and the leg." Theo looked at me worriedly. "It's not as bad as it sounds, actually, it's worse. His claws were on fire so it was like he was burning through my skin."

"You're still alive." Theo realizes.

"I like to think that." I shrug before I look over at Theo. "Oh, Theo, stop acting like you care. You don't care about anyone other then yourself, right?"

"That's not true." Theo denies.

"How are you going to prove it?" I ask, "By living on the side of the road, waiting for someone to arrest you, and then beat them up?"

Theo shook his head. "I wouldn't do that."

"The old you would've." I point out.

"There's an old me?" Theo asks curiously. I looked at him and I didn't see the old Theo that I knew. The one who would go around attacking anyone who would talk to me. The one who killed my brother.

"This Theo is new." I admit softly.

This time I looked at him, I was looking at the person that I knew, the person that I dated. The person that I cared about... The person that I care about. I was looking at the person that I loved. I stepped backwards in shock tripping over the side of the road. Theo burst into action rushing over to me, catching me with his vampire speed. His face was inches from mine, his breath sending a chill up my spine. His eyes stared into mine and he smiled.

"Thank you." I whisper, all other words seemed foreign to me.

"Wouldn't want you to fall for me, now would we, Angel?" Theo smiles.

I shook my head and Theo helped me stand back up on my feet. I nodded in thanks before I heard a big scurrying sound. I turned around and saw a spider crawling towards me. I stepped on it. I don't know why I did, but I just had a feeling. I glanced over at it cautiously, narrowing my eyes at it. It reminded me of the crows that came flying in over a year ago, but that was when there was a Darach.

"I should go." I nod, "Scott is probably worried about me."

"You didn't tell him that you were coming to see me?" Theo asks curiously.

"It was a last minute thing." I explain.

"I shouldn't have left like that." Theo interrupts.

"Theo-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"I wanted you to come with me and when you said no... I'm not the best at communication." Theo sighs.

"Really?" I said, "I had no idea."

"It's just that this is all new for me and I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Theo states.

"You'll figure it out." I state, "Take care of yourself, Theo. If you need anything, I'm just a phone call away." Theo smiled at me, nodding, and I turned on my heel before I walked away making my way to the high school.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

I smiled as I eyed the group. Corey, Liam, and Brett were practicing lacrosse with a couple more random lacrosse players. Liam had been dealing with a little trouble as he was losing control over his werewolf side. I walked over before I sat on the bleachers next to Anna who was watching her boyfriend nervously. Brett had offered to help Liam with his control since he had more experience. He was a longer werewolf than any of us were. Anna was biting into her nails as soon as the practice began. She was worried for her boyfriend.