Chapter 37

Valencia

I smiled ear to ear seeing the whole drama unwinding in front of me again and again. I was not content in watching it only once. I needed to watch it again and again to assess my enemy. Karl and the guy with him had been quick enough to get the bodies over the tree.

"What are you doing?" Viktor asked standing beside me. Looking at him from the corner of my eyes I saw that he had changed into a crisp black suit. It was his signature color but who wasn't it? Unlike me, he had a meeting to attend with some of his people here.

"Just looking at all of their faces," I replied as I sat with legs crossed. I was dressed in his shirt which reached my mid-thigh. It was cool and comfy.

"You know you have to face them tonight. Most probably all of them," he reminded me and I knew he was right but the happiness of taking them by surprise took it to new levels.

"Here have your medication," he gave me my bottle of pills and water bottle. I took them as he walked away from me. Taking the vitamins I drank the whole bottle.

"Karl and Cillian are going to be here," I heard him say as my eyes were glued to the screen.

"Is Cillian bringing the clothes for tonight?" Turning back I asked him as he put in cufflinks.

"Yes, dear. He has everything. Don't worry." I got back to looking at the screen and playing the video again. It was a few minutes later when I heard the bell of the room ring. Viktor moved towards the door only after taking his gun. My eyes were set on his as he looked who it was. He opened the door and came in Karl my brother with Cillian following him. Viktor looked behind them before closing the door. And he used to call me paranoid?

"Hey sis," Karl called coming towards me only to stop dead in his tracks as he looked at me. I forgot I wasn't wearing pants and my bruises were showing.

"Whom did you had a fight with?" He asked making Viktor chuckle.

"It wasn't me," he made it clear as he walked back to where he was dressing up. "You know I would never raise a hand on her until it was in private and that too not to hurt her but pleasure." He winked at me through the mirror.

"Not the image I need, boss," Karl replied before looking at me again. "But seriously sis, who beat your ass that much. I mean I know you had to look like an abused woman to show Demyan that you were a victim here but damn someone had their fun beating you." I knew he was right I let myself get beaten a bit much.

"I told her that she doesn't need to do that six months before too but it was her plan from the starting. We could have just used her good acting skills, some nutrition deficiency and we would have been good but she insisted on this." Viktor butt in before getting back to making his tie. I wanted to just choke him with that tie.

"She never hears anyone."Cillian chimed in as he sat back in front of the screen watching the show. It was like all of them were ganging up on me.

"First, this is going to make them believe me that I was really a victim which wasn't going to happen if you just dump me on them like I was taken care of. My father was supposed to be ruthless to me and even Viktor is supposed to do the same." Viktor snorted as he combed his hair.

"The only time I'm ruthless to you is when I don't let you come." I just wanted to kill him.

"Boss, seriously, cut that out please." Karl made a disgusting face.

"And second it was Anastasia whom I let her have one chance to beat me up because I was going to slaughter her like a pig. Sadly the bitch knew how to fight and dirty but in the end, she is hanging up there and I got my bruises to show off to Demyan and his family." I explained to him but deep inside I was ashamed that I let that bitch beat me up.