"What?! Haechan found his soulmate?!" Johnny yelled in shock.

"What he did?"

"Yo where? Where!"

"You talking about our Haechan?"

"That's dope dope."

Hana stood behind Haechan kinda scared at how tall and muscular these guys were.

"Don't worry, they don't bite." Renjun laughed. "These are our hyungs. You remember? They are apart of the 127 group."

Hana just nodded her head.

They look so much scarier then Renjun and them.

"You guys should introduce yourselves first." Jaemin laughed.

"Oh right-" one chuckled. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Yuta Nakamoto."

"Hi I'm Jungwoo! I'm the medic for 127." He said with a bright smile.

"My name is mark, you can mark me in your-"

"Stop." Renjun covered his mouth.

"But it's such a nice line..." mark huffed as he removed renjun's hand.

"Yea, to say to your soulmate. Not someone else's." Jeno shook his head.

"Forget them," someone said to Hana. "My name is Jaehyun, it's a pleasure to meet haechan's soulmate."

"And I'm Johnny." He gave her a smile. "I've also met my soulmate. It's nice to see other girls around besides Areum, Taegi, Sora and Yuna."

Taegi..? Sora? Yuna?

Johnny laughed. "Yuna is my soulmate."

Hana made an 'o' shape with her mouth.

"Taegi is one of our other members soulmate, his name is Xiaojun. Sora is Sungchans soulmate, another member." Johnny said to Hana as he could tell she was confused on who these people were.

"You'll meet the others soon, they should be here any minute now." Shotaro told his sister.

That's when the door opened.

"Yup, I knew they would be here soon." Shotaro mumbled before walking up to the people that just came to the door.

"Who's this little girl?"

"Haechans soulmate, also known as my older sister." Shotaro said to the man.

"Oh." He nodded. "Wait- Haechan met his soulmate?!"

Renjun couldn't help but laugh. "It's like another Johnny."

She smiled awkwardly. "Hello... I'm Hana Osaki."

"Ah- right, where are my manners." He said. "I'm Lucas! Because you're here, I'm guessing you know what we do?"

She nodded her head.

"Great! I don't gotta hide it then." He sighed in relief. "I'm from WayV, one of the groups in NCT." He added.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled at him.

"Oh- that's Xiaojun." Johnny said to her as he pointed near the door. "Looks like he brought Taegi with him."

"Hey Johnny hyung." Xiaojun said as he shook his hand.

"And who-"

"Haechans soulmate." Johnny said.

"Ah I see." Xiaojun then thought about it again. "Wait haechans what now?!-"