"Get off me" she said Tryna push me but I held her arms. "No" "fuck you" what is her deal today? "Why are you acting like this?" "Nothing is wrong wimme. Is you gon eat or no?"

I smacked my lips. "Yeah but what is your problem?" "Nothing. Gon head and do what I came here for" oh fuck no. She got life fucking twisted. I let go of one arm then grabbed her neck.

"Iyonna stop fucking playing wimme. What is your problem." I said staring in her eyes. Somethings up. She just don't look herself. Maybe it's the separation but I don't think so.

After awhile she sighed. I let her neck go and just waited. "I gotta do some shit later and I really don't wanna do it" uhhhh so don't do it. "Don't do it then" I said.

"It's not that simple" "and why not?" "It's just not. Can we drop this?" I sighed through my nose and nodded. I'll find out on my own. Imma make sure I do.

"Is there anything else wrong?" She nodded. "What?" "I want some head but you be playing" I smiled making her do the same. "Ight bet" I said and slid down to the floor.

•••

Tiny's POV
2hrs later

"You're late" Taikei said as I came into his office to get some drugs. "So. Fuck you" I said. "You know where you're going?" He said passing me some bricks.

I nodded. He want me to go to some strip club. "Imma need extra" he said. "And how are you going to get that?" "I dunno figure out a way" he said eyeing my body.

"Im not selling my body" "oh but you will" "no the fuck I won't" "we'll see" I grabbed the stuff and walked out. Im not using my fucking body to do shit.

Walking out I hopped in my car and drove off. After Slim's feast or whatever we sat and talked for like fifteen minutes. About nothing just random shit.

As much as I love doing shit like that with her I miss her. I wanna do stuff like that all the time. Not just once a month or some shit.

We still haven't talked about what happened. I miss her and I want her back. But I don't know how to say all that.

Oh our break is over since you killed my ex or whatever. I can't just say that. I can just do that. Why couldn't I just stay with her. Why did I have to end shit in the first place.

Look at me now. Selling shit at a random club again. Last time I did this I somehow ended up with slim. I really think she's my person because even thus he not with me I can still call on her. I really like that.

But I think I ruined her. Someway. I don't know. And I don't know how to fix it because she won't talk to me. She buries her emotions deep and won't talk about them.

She won't explain how she's feeling. She'd rather bury it and go on about her life. But I want her to talk to me. So I can know how to fix this shit.

But I do think that it's getting better. We talk more and do more stuff together now. I'd say we're making progress. Maybe with a little more time things will go back to how they were.

•••

I'm sitting in the back in some room. Just waiting for this money. I got my gun with me because after last time I definitely need it. I haven't drunk anything though.

"Ight you ready?" This dude said coming in. "Ready for what?" "For what I'm lying you for" I know like hell he ain't think he finna fuck me.

"I'm not fucking you" "Taikei said I can use you how I please" he said smirking. Fuck him. "Look dude. I'm not fucking you. So do you have the money for this shit or not"