Kanyri

Five Months Later

Slim's POV
It's been a hectic five months. Well kinda. The good part is that me and Tiny have literally spent almost every day together. Whether that be at my house or hers.

No she's still not my girlfriend yet. Well she is just without the title. I don't know why that is. I really need to put a title to us soon. Mainly because I think I fell.

Oh yeah I've also move out of my dad's house. I live in a two bedroom apartment literally across from Asjah's. I've also started taking the tattooing shit serious.

I work in a shop now with four other people. Eventually imma open my own shop and call it BODY GRAFFITI. That'll happen when I start racking up more and more clients.

The downside of these past five months is Tai. She constantly sends threats and shit. Of course I'm not scared it just gets annoying. She's really delusional and should seek help.

It's been a couple drive-byes also. All because of her. Not one time was I shot though. She need better shooters. The drive-byes are one reason why we are rarely even up in Virginia.

That's also the reason Asjah never goes to Virginia anymore. And I don't blame her. She can't be getting caught up in no crossfire. So Jay'Lani just been going to see her.

Jay'Lani and Asjah have been working on them. Asjah finally let her meet Zion literally last week.

I don't know if they're together again yet but I do know that they fuck all the time. They're like two horny teenagers.

Speaking of fucking that's what I want to do right now. But Tiny is not even paying me attention. She's not even in my room with me.

She's with Lae'lani playing in her room. We're at my dads house right now. Even though I moved out I'm over here 24/7.

I went to use the bathroom an hour ago for little two seconds and when I came back she was gone. She traded me for my sister. I think Lae likes her more than me anyway.

Me
Come here rq

Stinkabutt😩💗
No I'm busy

Me
Doing what?

Stinkabutt😩💗
Watching Moana

Me
This is like the 100th time you've watched that with her

Stinkabutt😩💗
And it's finna be 101 in 30 minutes

Me
So u like her more than me😖

Stinkabutt😩💗
Yep🙂

Me
Wow 😯

Stinkabutt😩💗
Goodbye now ur making me miss the movie

Me
🖕🏽that movie

Stinkabutt😩💗
Bae??

Me
What🧐

Stinkabutt😩💗
Can u bring us some more popcorn😗

Me
Get off my phone😑

Throwing my phone on the bed I made my way downstairs to Lae's room. When I got there I walked in to see Tiny sitting on her bed with Lae in her lap.