"Thanks" she leaned over and I pecked her lips. "Where you been today?" I asked because she had on this cute little sundress. But it was short.

"No where" I smacked my lips. "O- O K. Soooo why you this way?" "Business obviously" hmmm okay. Just killed my vibe.

"You done ate?" I asked. "Nope." "You hungry?" "Not really" "yes you are" I said pulling out of the parking lot. She always eating. So why she not hungry?

"How you gon tell me what I am" "you finna eat today." I said passing her the blunt. "Whatchu want?" She ain't answer.

"Why you always smoking?" I smacked my lips. "You ask me this everytime you see me" she shrugged and hit the blunt again. I pulled up to a Zaxabys and ordered for her. Then drove to some abandoned parking lot.

"Giovanni" I stale faced her because why she calling my name. "Gimme my shit back" I said snatching the blunt. "Eat yo food"

"I said I won't hungry" she said rolling her eyes. I grabbed her neck and pulled her face to mine. "Eat" I mumbled. My lips ghosting hers.

She pecked my lips making me kiss her back. I let go and she slid her seat back then started eating. "Whatchu been up to?" I asked her.

"Nothing. If we gon do this gon head cause I got somewhere to be" she said. I mugged her and grabbed her cup. Then I drunk some.

"You came to see me. How you gon rush me" I said. She snatched her cup back. "I bought it"  she rolled her eyes.

"I think I want a fitted" "you don't even wear hats" I rolled my eyes because how she gon tell me what I don't wear. Even though I don't wear them.

"Imma still get one. Just gotta figure out what to put on it" I said patting my head. At this point imma either scratch it for real or just snatch this wig right off.

"Put my name on it" uhhhh miss girl. "Why?" "Because I want you too" she said smiling at me. "Ight bet" I said shrugging.

"Shhhh this my part" I said turning the volume up. Then I grabbed her face and started singing to her.

Even though I'm not your man, you not my girl
I'ma call you my (shawty)
'Cause I can't stand to see you treated bad
I beat his ass for my (shawty)
And we ain't did nothin' that we ain't supposed to do
'Cause you my (shawty)
Baby girl you know I be home, keep me on the ringtone (shawty)

She pecked my lips. "Get off me" she said smiling. I laughed and let her go. "Gimme a kiss" I said. She leaned over and kissed me. "Eat my pussy" she said. She's so fucking random. And she just gon put it out there like that?

"How nasty of you" I said fake gasping. She started laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Soooo eat it" she said. If she horny she can just say that.

"What?" I asked smirking at her. "You know what I just said. Stop acting stupid" I'm tired of this little attitude she got right now. I didn't do nothing to her ass.

"The fuck is wrong withchu" "nothing. You asked a dumb fucking question" "okay. How you giving me lip but you want yo pussy ate? Make it make sense"

She didn't say nothing. I watched as she finished her food and put her trash in the baskseat. Okay little girl. She pulled her phone out and scrolled through it ignoring my whole presence.

I smacked my lips and gma act hes her phone. Then I climbed in her lap and threw the phone in the backseat. She slapped me not hard but not soft either.

"The fuck you slap me for?" "I read a post. It said y'all be scared to hit y'all partners? So I hit you to prove I'm not scared" I just looked at her like she was stupid. Cause she is. Now if I hit her back she gon wanna cry.