Resident 16: Belladonna Beckford (GainedNebula)

Name: Belladonna Beckford

Age: Belladonna has gotten to the point in her life where she stopped counting her age; years feel like minutes now. Every now and then someone will mention what day and year it is and she will have her new updated age in her head. But every time she looks in the mirror she never looks a day over seventy-eight, so when people ask, that is what she tells them. Is it more honest to say the age you look rather than the age you are?

Gender: Female

Personality: Belladonna is usually a cheery woman. She tries having patience with a lot of the people in Idle but has sometimes goes overboard with the men in town as she doesn't like it when they are overly aggressive.

History: Belladonna was born in Idle and has remained there most of her life. She grew up and saw the town evolve. Over time she grew to be annoyed with the familiarity Idle provokes in her but, at her age Idle is all she'll ever know.

Activity: If one sees Belladonna around Idle, Arizona, one would see her as a typical old woman that has seen this town through the years. Children tend to like her as she always has a different candy in her purse. Mothers are always yelling at their teens for trying to prank her. And the men in the town usually try not to pay her any mind. She goes to bingo every Saturday night like most of the older people in this small town, she has a tendency to poke her nose where it doesn't belong.

Oddity: She has a doppelgänger named Flora but because of the circumstances they both go by and use Belladonna's name and use this as a way to always have an alibi.