Resident 4: Ellian Sage (TheFactionless)

Name: Ellian Sage

Age: 23

Gender: female

Appearance: Ellian is extremely petite, standing at 4'5, but with all the physical appearances of someone around the size of 5'0-5'2. Her blonde hair reaches to the edge of her hips in tight ringlet curls. Her eyes are a deep chocolate colour that sometimes reflect almost black in certain lighting situations. Other than her under average height she looks like any normal human would, though there is definitely a non human quality to both her appearance and overall persona of herself.

Personality: Ellian is extremely shy and rarely ever speaks, and when she does it comes out of her mouth in a little squeak. Though if she feels confident around a particular person she will be much more likely to open up and speak in a much louder voice too. There are a couple of select people who she is much less shy with. Those include her parents, her older brother and her best friend. Despite her shyness she can often be quite a wild person. She enjoys playing pranks on people in a magical kind of way and has also been known to make other people around her go crazy rather than her having to create the chaos that seems to follow everywhere she goes. In terms of chaos she's a very chaotic type of person. Something always goes wrong no matter what she tried to do, whether that be with the people surrounding her or her general personal life but I guess that's something that comes song as a package deal to do with the Magic that sits inside of her. In a lot of ways she is much a villain, however it has never been Ellian's intention to be that way. She would much rather be the hero of the show, however the way chaos follows her, it is much too impossible.

History: She has lived a life with her two parents and her older brother, all of which have a certain degree of chaos that follow them. Let's just say her family is known to destroy everything in their paths in a non intentional way. They are kind of like the laughing stock of Idle that most wish to avoid if they would like to keep their sanity alive. Ellian and her family have spent most of their lives trying to run around and change this but it has never worked and has proven to make things much worse than they had previously been.

Activity: Ellian is mostly seen by herself or with her family. She generally avoids public areas as she feels guilty, though one of her favourite activities is actually to prank those around her that she cares about through the act of Magic.

Oddity: Ellian's oddity mostly is not something that comes from her appearance, but rather what is inside of her. She holds the power of Magic. Each member of her family has a separate section of Magic. For Ellian she can play around with anything to do with the elements, so elemental Magic, whereas her brother can do anything to do with time. The chaos that follows them is actually a family curse.